He misses an important event of yours

Cameron age 16

Today was the biggest day of your life. Well in the eyes of your now 16 year old body. Yes, today was your sweet 16. The party was tonight and you and all of your friends were getting ready together at your house. What you were mostly exited for, was that your brother Cameron was coming. He was filming for a movie and he got it okayed that he could take a break to come see you. You had been talking to all your friends about it and you were so exited. You put on your dress and did hair and makeup. You went for the elegant look and you looked absolutely breathtaking. It was time to go to the party place and you were getting nervous because Cameron wasn't there yet. Eventually the party began and Cameron still didn't show up. You asked your mom.
"Where is he mom?" You asked.
"I don't know sweet heart. He hasn't called me or anything. But this is your night. Enjoy it. Your such a beautiful princess and I don't want your night to be ruined." You smiled slightly, nodded your head and walked off to enjoy your night.
He never showed up.
When it was time for his candle you had some really sappy speech planned but you didn't read it.
After the party you ran into the bathroom and saw your phone was ringing. It was just who you didn't want to talk to.
"Now you decide to call? When the party is over? Where were you??!!!??" I screamed into the phone.
"I'm s-"
"YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT EVEN CARE. OH AND BY THE WAY I HAD A GREAT TIME. I LIT YOUR CANDLE FOR YOU. STINKS YOU WERENT HERE TO. I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS CAMERON!" I hung up the phone and let some tears fall before cleaning myself up and leaving the bathroom.

Nash and Hayes age 12
(BTW I DONT HAVE ANYTHING. AGAINST THEM. YHEY ARE PERFECT AND EVERYTHING BUT JUST FOR THE STORY THIS HAPPENS.
Today was the biggest dance competition of the year for your dance school. You were up against Abby lees dance company. Yes THE Aldc. You were so nervous. You were as good as them but they were Aldc so.... Even worse your solo was against Maddie and Chloe. Everyone would be at this competition. All your friends and family. The best part is your brothers were coming home from a Aeropostale shooting for it!!! You were so exited. You missed them so much. And more than any thing you were exited for them to see you dance.
You got all of your stuff ready and were about to leave for the competition.
"Mom are they coming?" You asked.
"I think so." She said nervously. We got to the competition and eventually it was my turn to dance. I looked to my mom in the crowd and she shook her head. I looked down. 'They always do this' I thought. 'Why would I even think they would come.'
My dance was a lyrical solo to Good Enough by Little Mix. I could definitely relate to that now. There always too busy for me. It's like I'm never good enough.
I went on stage and danced my heart out. I hit every leap and turn perfectly. My emotions were so overwhelming that the second I got off stage I actually began to cry. The crowd roared.
Later it was time for awards.
Guess what.
I beat Maddie and Chloe. First place!!! I had the highest scoring dance in the competition and I got invited to perform for a show! I found my mom and hugged her.
"They never came?" I asked.
"I'm so sorry baby." She said. I walked away with tear brimmed eyes.

Aaron age 14

Today was the day of your school play. You were the first freshmen to have the lead so you were super exited and nervous. Your brother Aaron was supposed to come too. You haven't seen him in so long and he promised.
It was time for the show and you were ready. You realized Aaron wasn't there yet. You were on stage already so you peeked out the curtain and looked to your mom. You mouthed 'is he here yet?' She shook her head 'not yet' you looked down. Soon it was time to get perform. Through out the whole play you looked to see if he showed up. He never did.
You walked out to your mom afterwards.
"I'm so sorry." She said knowing how much this meant to you. You nodded looking down. What a great brother.

HOW WAS IT?!? 20 VOTES 10 COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE!!

🎉🎉 I NEED MORE ENTRIES GUYS!!!🎉🎉