"Madam Go, let's serve the food now. Eomma and Noona will join soon." LMH asked Madam Go as he took his phone from his jeans pocket. For this particular lunch, LMH wore a turtleneck sweater and black jeans. The color of his sweater matched KGE's. 

"Yeoboseyo..." LMH greeted someone on the phone. 
"Minho-Yah! Saehae bok mani badeuseyo!"
"IlWoo-yah... Saehae bok mani badeuseyo! Where are you?"
"Be there in ten minutes!"
"Yah!! Why didn't you get here earlier??"
"Mianhae, Minho-yah... Got some errands this morning."
"Errands? On holidays? Lier!"
"Yah!! Halmeoni! Don't be too nagging!!
"Brat!! Get here faster!!"

Call ended.

LMH snorted as he dialed another number. KGE stared at her restless boyfriend. So, one spoon out of six would be JIW's spoon. Whose spoon would it be the last of the six, then? KGE wondered.
Would it be JIW's date?
Was he dating someone?
Who?

KGE was about to walk to the kitchen to help Madam Go prepared the food when LMH grabbed her hand and pulled her against him. He immediately put his arm around her and kissed her forehead. 

KGE was taken aback by LMH's impulsive show of affection. She tried to get herself free from his loving hug. LMH didn't let her go; he pressed her tighter instead and buried his face in her hair. He inhaled her fragrance. He seemed never to get enough of her. KGE didn't dare to put her arms around him, though. She could feel her cheeks were getting burned. It wasn't very comfortable to be loved like this in front of people.  

"Imino..." She whispered as her cheek tightly pressed on his chest. 
"Hmm?" LMH mumbled on her head.
"I think you better let me go... What would they think of me?" KGE whispered and hissed. 

LMH acted as if he didn't hear her hissing protest. He kept nuzzling on her hair and waiting for someone to answer his call. He stroked her back to calm her down. KGE sighed. This lover boy wouldn't stop. 

"Yeoboseyo..."
"5 minutes!!"
"Yaaaah!!! What is it with you, guys?!"
"Mianhae, Pyeha!!"
"Don't call me that! The word belongs to someone else!"
"Hahahaha... Should I be jealous??"
"Move your ass!! Get in here faster!"
"Aigooo...Aye aye, Captain!!"

Call ended. 

LMH put his phone inside his jeans pocket. Now, he could put his two arms around KGE, who stood like a statue inside his embrace. She couldn't move as LMH held her so tight. LMH whispered, 

"Thank you for coming with me, baby... I am so happy you're here..." LMH sighed in content. 
KGE nodded and smiled. But she didn't hug him back.

"Now, hold me!" He demanded.
"Sanbaenim!" She protested.
"Put those pretty arms of yours around me!"
"Imino!"
"Baby..."
"No!"
"NOW!"
"Yah!"
"YAAAAH!"

KGE put her arms around his waist abruptly before her crazy boyfriend shouts again. She gritted her teeth. This was ridiculous. She wanted to punch him right there. She shut her eyes, trying to keep her annoyance under control. She was too embarrassed. Madam Go and her staff acted as if they didn't see anything in the dining room when preparing the food.

"Omonaaaa... aren't they just adorable?? Bearhugging like that!" Mrs. Lee's cheerful voice was echoing in the dining room as she entered. KGE startled. She knew she had her cheeks all red like tomatoes now. 

"Haiishh... you ruin the moment, Eomma..." LMH glared at his smiling mother and smiled mischievously. 

LMH loosened his embrace slowly and patted KGE's head gently. The smile he gave her let KGE smiled back at him shyly. He held her hand now before they greeted Mrs. Lee. KGE didn't know how to act but follow every act LMH led her. Mrs. Lee came over to them and pulled KGE's shoulders to her hug. This was the second hug Mrs. Lee gave her today.
KGE smiled sheepishly.