𝟏𝟗. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲

Start from the beginning

Melody turned to and crossed her arms, "What do you suppose we do?"

"I'll think of that. It won't be to hard trying to convince Umbitch 2.0 to let a ghost out!" I smiled at her. Positive thoughts, yeah?

"Whatever." She left with a huff.

Ayla, James, Luca, Liam and I walked to dinner all trying to think of a scene.

"What about using the imperious curse to make her say yes?" Liam suggested as we walked towards the Slytherin table. James and Liam sat with us. No one cared.

"Illegal isn't it?" Luca used his brain.

"Right. Laws and shit." Liam mumbled as he continued to thunk and serve himself food.

Ayla swallowed her pumpkin juice, "We could get the ministry involved and say he fought in the war so he should have a bigger say?"

James looked up, "Seems a bit of an ordeal don't you think?"

"We could prank her then sneak me out?" Fred said from behind. We all spun around and looked at him.
"I was the prank king after all!"

I smirked, "Might just work... have any more prank for things from your store?"

He chuckled, "Owl George, i know he'll have TONES!"

"So we're gonna prank the sicko, piss her off, then sneak you out?" Luca questioned. We all nodded.
"Right... how do you assume we pull it off?"

"Well, we pull pranks around the school, then we find a way to sneak Fred out!" Liam beamed as she shoved some steak in his mouth.

Luca sighed, "Didn't answer my question."

"Owl George, tell him to owl back some classic pranks. After we pull those, we can work out a way to get me out of here." Fred explained a little better.

"What about the wards?" James asked Fred.

"Easy, we flick a switch!"

"Flick a switch? We aren't muggles..."

"But the wards are." He winked as the owls came flying in with the letters.

My small, whit, snowy owl, Fifi, can swooping in holding a little letter in her beak.

She squawked and i chucked her some food off my plate. She sat next to me, waiting for my response to the letter.

"George got back to me!" I ripped open the letter and read it aloud.
"Scarlet,

Is Freddy able to get back for Mumsys party? Have you asked?
Hope your doing well and not drinking to much.

Remember; Dont drink or do drugs. BAD.

Also tell Roxanne and little Fred to respond to my Owls! Otherwise they'll be getting howlers by their pregnant mother...

No one wants to be on Angies bad side during the next 8 months. No one.

Stay safe,

Love Georgie xox"

I quickly grabbed a pierce of parchment from my bag and responded before Fifi got impatient.

"Georgie,

I'll tell Roxie and Fred 2.0 to respond. I'm sure they'll piss their pants when they hear about threat :)

No i haven't been drinking... a lot. No drugs this yet. Key word yet. Don't tell mum n dad though.
You are the cool uncle after all, so live up to it.

I'm P I S S E D.

Umbitch the Seind had refused of your ask to let Fred out.

No worries, we have a plan.

You got any prank things from the shop? We can buy them off you if you'd like!

We're gonna prank the school, then sneak Freddy out. All will be settled!

Don't worry about us, we got your other half over here to help us. He knows what he's doing!

See you soon,

Love you favourite niece,
Scarlet xox"

Ayla scoffed, "Favourite niece? Fuck off."

I raised my eyebrows playfully, then gave the letter to Fifi. She rubbed her head against my arm, then flew away on another adventure.

This week will be... interesting.

——————————————————————————————-

There is still so much more in this book to come! You guys have no idea!

This isn't the plot of the story, that's still upcoming. I will try to make it quick though, because this is kinda dragging on...

The random hookups/ getting twitcher with people do have stuff to do with the plot though.

Molly's party plan just adds some spice