"Oh, hi Clay!" She smiled. She was attempting to cook on a stove instead of a furnace, and her steak burned. It was already a piece of charcoal on fire. "I know there is a furnace in your room, I know. But I was curious about this thing! And I was hungry.

Dream put the fire out, and made a sandwich for both of them.

"What is this?" Drista asked.

He forgot that in the Overworld, only select types of food exist.

"It's a sandwich. Try it." He held the sandwich infront of her mouth.

He heard the sound of sniffing, then the familiar noise that just meant she declined it, and she looked away.

He moved the sandwich to her mouth again, but she looked away again.

"Come on, Chris. Not the time to be picky."

"I don't know what it is! Of course I don't want to eat it. What if it tastes bad?"

Dream just stared at her with his little dot eyes on his mask. He took a bite from it.

"It doesn't taste bad, see?"

"You have different tastes, Clay!"

Dream sighed loudly.

"If I give you something you want, will you eat it?"

"Ugh. Its a good deal, so okay."

She took a bite from it.

"That actually tastes good." Drista mumbled, and ate everything until it reached where Dream bit it.

"I'm not eating your germs!" Drista playfully laughed.

Dream sighed. She threw it into the trash bin.

"Say, have you ever thought about going back and having like a day off with our siblings?"

(hello! Yes, Dream doesn't only have Drista as his sibling. Why? According to the dream family video, he has 3 siblings. 2 girls, 1 boy. But if you add Dream into the mix there would be 2 girls, 2 boys. I hope you guys aren't botched by their appearance!!)

"You mean Connor and Cassidy?"

"Yeah! They quite miss you."

"Oh." Dream grabbed a glass and filled it with water. "I'll think about it."

"I can think for you! And what my brain is saying is that you should go!" She smiled excitedly.

"It's like, 3 in the morning. "

"Well, I'm going to use the wish that I had from earlier from eating the sandwich, and I  wish for you to come back to the Palace until its time for you to come back to school!"

"Wait, are you sure you're going to? What if you want something else? Like, another cat—"

"Clay, you can't negotiate me from this one. Every body back there misses you!"

Silence.

"Look, if you don't want to—"

"Alright, I promised you to give you a wish. And I should do it, even if I am sleepy as fuck."

A smile made its way to Drista's face, and she fist pumped. "Alright!

Dream grabbed a hoodie and put it on.

"Come on, we're going in."

Both of them walked to the shared bedroom where Tommy was asleep on another loft.

Dream pulled out the small portal.

"How do we go through?" Drista asks.

Dream took out an splash awkward potion. He was going to make it seem like the potion turns them into blobs. If he times this right, he should make that illusion just fine.