Play nice

I woke up, exactly where I wanted to be- in the arms of Frederick Gideon Weasley.

He was still sleeping, I was cuddled right into his chest and I could feel his breath lightly blowing the very top of my hair as he snoozed. I tilted my head to look at his face, his beautifully handsome face- so chiselled and strong yet soft and warm. He had these teeny tiny barely noticeable laughter lines by the side of his mouth, I started to trace them lightly with my finger.

I remember how he looked when the aging potion backfired, he had white hair and wrinkles all over his face and yet, his eyes and bright smile were still exactly the same as they are now.

I think to myself that one day, far in the future, I'll roll over and see that aged face- with white hair and wrinkles and I'll love it just much as I do right now.

I let my finger wander all around Fred's face, tracing every feature. I stroked down the bridge of his nose, around his nostril and down to his lips. His soft lips that I couldn't get enough of last night and don't think I ever will get enough of. His lips that drove me absolutely mad.

Images of last night flashed in my mind and I started to flush, I just hope I'll never have to do a herbology lesson in this greenhouse EVER again.

My finger was resting on the parting of Fred's mouth when all of a sudden, I felt a little nip at my fingertip "Oi!" I shouted

"shhhhhh" Fred purred, pulling me in so tightly that my face was pressed right into his chest and I couldn't speak

"you were asking for that" he said in a low, gravelly morning voice

Bloody hell.

I tore myself away just enough, to be able to look up at his face again and this time I met his open eyes as a smile crept on both of our faces.

Slowly, a golden light started to pour into the greenhouse. The sun was almost up!!

"Freddie, we've got to get back before the sun's up and everyone's awake!" I pleaded, motioning to sit up, but Fred clung onto me again, not letting me move.

"I'm serious Freddie, I am NOT walking back into the castle in last nights ball gown with messy hair and doing the walk of shame back to the common room" I tried to say with some authority

"oh reckon you can walk do you?" he laughed

I playfully slapped him over the head "shut up you" I giggled. Mind you he might be right, after last night I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't walk properly.

"well... maybe I can't walk" I began to tease, I ran my hand down his chest, to his mid- section "... but I can most definitely FLY" and with that I sprang up quickly before he could stop me, leaped to my dress and threw it over my head before making a b-line for the door

"CLARA!" Fred shouted as he scrambled to his feet, darting around the greenhouse looking for his boxers

"Oh, be a dear Freddie and bring my shoes for me" I said sweetly as I stood by the door

"CLARA BENNET DON'T YOU DARE" he shouted back at me

And so I stepped out into the freezing winter cold and transformed into my 'little bird'. I hovered at the door for a moment waiting on Fred bursting out, which he did, completely breathless- holding my heels.

He spotted me "come on now, little bird play nice... or else" he smirked

You're on Fred Weasley, I thought.

Then I flew as fast as I could, back to the castle. The main doors were open so I breezed right in, so long as none of the teachers saw me I'd be fine- mind you it wasn't even 7am yet, almost everyone will be asleep still.