Bloody Hell

Woah.

I mean.

Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah.

"What the hell brain?! Why would you even think that? I mean I've had intrusive thoughts before but like- sniff Snapes hair! Or tug Dumbledores beard? Or even quick! Kick that elf!

But kiss Fred? I've never... I don't... I-"

"Um Clara?" Fred asked, looking worriedly into my eyes

I looked back at him, not realising I had even looked away. I looked at his eyes, his big beautiful brown eyes that sparkled like a bonfir- HOLY SHIT what am I doing?!

"I- I think, I think I might um... be sick Freddie. I should go" I manage to splutter out. I just need an excuse to get out of here.

"Oh, sorry Clar, I thought you had sobered up a bit. C'mon I'll take you to the bathroom" Fred replied, climbing off me and helping me to my feet. Still not taking his worried eyes off of mine for even a second

I can't breathe.

I may actually be sick but it's not because I'm drunk oh no, I was snapped back to sobriety the minute I thought about wanting my best friend to kiss me.

And what a kiss it would have been.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Cut it out Clara Bennet! Right this second!

George came sauntering back into the common room, waving his potions book and before he could even get a word in I clutched my stomach and headed for the door.

"Oi Clar, we've got work to do!" George shouted after me

"And I've got guts to spew Georgie" I snapped back.
At least that was a sentence this time "I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said stepping through the door, trying not to startle the fat lady. Before the door fully closed I heard George ask- "was it something you said, Freddie?"

No George I thought, it was what I almost did.