Bloody Dragons

!!Sorry for being so inactive, I've had a lot of school work!! 

a few more longer parts will be up later tonight but here's a quick little one for now xoxo

Well today is the very first tournament and the adrenaline in the school is literally palpable. I've heard rumours that it's something to do with dragons, bloody dragons.

I'm so scared for Harry, I spoke with him the other day and he's determined he never put his name in that goblet and to be honest I believe him completely. I'm sure after the last 3 years he could probably do without yet another life-threatening situation but nope poor Harry has to deal with a dragon and who knows whatever else.

I'll be honest though, I feel like I've been dealing with a dragon myself recently.

Jade has been an absolute nightmare. She's constantly on the defense and has been super jumpy since her and Ophelia's tiff in the great hall. Normally Jade is cool calm and collected no matter what, she never lashes out. I mean she's quick to anger when it comes to quidditch sure, but she would just seethe in silence then probably knock whoever it was that pissed her off, off their broom with immaculate execution.

I always admired just how focused she could be, whether it was on a broom or with studying she's always been good at just getting her head where it needs to be and not letting anything distract her. Everything she does is logical and calculated but lately she's been so sporadic I can barely even keep up with her. I don't know where she goes or what she does but it's making her lose her head.

I get dressed into a pair of black jeans and emerald green knitted jumper, throw on some black boots and black belt with a silver snake buckle (I bought it in the states a couple years ago, embrace the Slytherin you know?). Jade left really early in the morning and Ophelia left a while with one of the Drumstag boys to watch the tournament. I was meeting the twins beforehand to watch it with them, Ron and Hermione.

Things between me and Fred have been totally fine since that first night back so I guess it really must have just been the firewhiskey. We've been spending a lot of time trying to find the name of the girl in that picture and if she is really my grandmother but we have nothing conclusive so far, it doesn't help my dad hasn't even responded yet. Knob.

As I got closer to Hermione and Ron in the stands, I couldn't see the twins but- oh boy could I hear them

A few rows up, they were boxes and slips of paper; shouting "take your pick! Place your bets!".

Oh my goodness.

"what on earth?" I stormed right up to them and demanded

They both looked at me blankly

"are you seriously taking bets on what's about to happen? Someone might die, Harry might die! And you two are making money?"

They shuffled nervously, Fred opened his mouth to speak, I quickly snapped my right hand at him, gesturing him to keep quiet.

"That. Is. Despicable." I scowled at them

They lowered their boxes a bit, looking ashamed

I let my scowl drop and smirked at them both "I want in" I said folding my arms.

George looked relieved, Fred mirrored my devilish smile "clever little bird"

I punched him in the arm taking the box from him; "oh and for the record I want 10 galleons on Harry absolutely smashing it but probably almost dying in the process"