Mandrakes aren't the only things that scream in a greenhouse

Sorry for being M.I.A

This is your official spice content warning!!!!

I won't pretend I'm the best at writing spice scenes so apologies if this is rubbish lol

Please vote and comment if you can, it really Really helps🥺☺️

Thanks ever so much for reading <3;

It was near enough midnight when the ballroom started to empty. People left in dribs and drabs until there was hardly anyone left, Jade and Oliver left early and Ophelia reluctantly let George walk her back to the dungeons.

Neville and Ginny were still dancing, Ginny looked exhausted but Neville was in his element so she let him continue to waltz her around the ballroom.

Fred came up behind me and snaked his arms round my waist and leant down, putting his head on my shoulder "Whatcha say Clar, one last dance?"

I turned and pecked him on the cheek "oh go on then"

He lead me once again to the dancefloor and we started to waltz in sync with Ginny and Neville next to us. I barely noticed they were there though, I couldn't take my eyes off of Fred the whole time. The walls could have caved in around us and I truly don't think I would have noticed.

We danced till just past midnight, when McGonagall clapped her hands from the stage "Alright students. The Yuleball is officially over, please exit the ballroom" she announced

I let myself lean right in to Freds chest, I saw Ginny, Neville and the smattering of others that were still here begin to leave.

"Oh come on professor, the night can't be over already" Fred pleaded "don't make us go back to our dorms just yet".

The little git was even giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Mr. Weasley" she started to protest, with a frown "I never said you had to go back to the dorms, I simply said you must exit the ballroom." she smiled, with a wink.

"Wicked" Fred responded

Still smiling, glancing between the two of us she turned on her heels, but not before she flicked her wand towards the ceiling above us and mistletoe started to tumble down from it.

"would be rude not to don't you think?" I giggled

"oh most definitely" Fred said, grabbing my face and kissing me softly. We were completely alone, I couldn't hear anything but our own heartbeats and the rain pouring down outside.

Fred pulled away lightly, his thumb grazing my cheek gently "I don't think I'll ever get fed up of doing that" he said

"Good" I replied, I stood on my tiptoes and kissed the bridge of his nose "so... where are we going then? If not the commons?" I queried

Fred pulled a wicked grin, "I have a few ideas". He took my hand and started bolting.

We ran out straight out of the ballroom and down the hallway until we were stood at the doors to the courtyard. I could still hear the rain pouring outside.

"No way" I said, shaking my head and crossing my arms.

"I have an idea, a good idea. I promise!" Fred pleaded

"You and I tend to have VERY different definitions of good ideas Freddie" I replied "and going out in the pouring rain... on a FREEZING cold December night does not seem like a 'good idea' to me"

"Oh I wouldn't worry about being cold love, I'll soon sort that" he smirked. My insides just about melted and my legs felt like jelly. I hope you do, I thought. "... if you're still not going to comply then I'm afraid you leave me no choice"