191

3 weeks later...

monday

~jayden pov

wow gosh it's been such a long time. lately everything has been great with prince, diamond, and me and julie's relationship. all though weren't perfect we did get into 3 fights the past 3 weeks. she got really mad about something and took it out on me and i was on my period one week i was really moody at the time so i argued back. she eventually just got her shit and left for a whole 2 days when i tried to call her and text her she wasn't answering me at all. the night she came home after those 2 days passed. she apologized and made everything up to me. she cussed me out during that argument and it really hurt me i just didn't cry until she left that night so she wouldn't think she won. i'm currently sitting at our desk in our room just doing homework for my college. julie's behind me getting ready to go to the studio. she's going on tour next week for 3 weeks which is breaking my heart. i wanna go but i can't take the kids with me especially after how prince acted the time he went on tour with her. diamond is still little shes only 1 month old and a few weeks. it's May. she's getting ready for her summer tour. it's 12 in the afternoon, prince and diamond are up. so are lilia anna jill kianna and nate. i just hopped out the shower with julie. she was being all touchy with me as usual and making out with me in the shower☺️. i really hate how stupid in love i am with this girl🙄☺️. she can do nothing like she can look at me and i get the heartbeat😔😂. i'm getting my hair cut today because it's reaching my back again and i want it shoulder length.

"baby can you help with this?" julie asked while walking over to me. i looked up at her then at her coochie that's right next to me.

"what?" i asked softly. she grabbed her belt.

"my belt isn't closing" she said. i faced her and started to fix her belt for her.

"you're so sexy baby" she said while running her fingers through my wet hair.

"stopppp my hairs wet" i said while moving her hand. she smacked her lips.

"i'm tryna make something else wet" she said in a sexy tone. i froze and looked up at her and she was smirking so i started blushing☺️. i hit her in her stomach and she giggled.

"i fixed your belt now go☺️" i said while blushing and facing my computer again.

"whenever i start an argument with you i feel like the biggest bitch and worse girlfriend in the world. i feel terrible and guilty even after i apologize and make things up. i don't know how you deal with me baby." she said to me

"well i love you and i know relationships aren't perfect and you aren't either so i can't judge you and just up and leave over an argument. i might get mad and sad but i'll just walk away from you for a little. i'm not leaving you baby. ever." i said softly. she did the puppy lip at me then kissed me.

"i love you😩" she whined

"i love you more🤍" i said with a smile

"what do you wanna do tonight? we've been together for almost 4 years and i realized all we did was fuck😂" she said then started laughing

"the reason we don't fuck with a strap often is because that's how i got pregnant remember and your stupid ass used the wrong one" i said with a smile while she giggled

"but i loveeeeee being top. i love topping you and hearing yo sexy ass moans and seeing you grip the sheets for support😏" she said with a smirk. i blushed.

"STAAAWWWPPPPP☺️" i yelled while blushing. she giggled then kissed me then kissed me again.

"so you tryna do it tonight😏?" she asked with a smirk