24

Wednesday

~annie pov

Now that my mom knows me and Jayden are together she's always asking me what we're doing together or what's the plans we made for a day. I HATE that she's always in my relationships business like I'm a child i need my privacy. She checks my phone like 1 time per 2 weeks but she does that for Joey and Hayley too. She's a very strict parent when it comes to dating. So I for real can't have Jayden upstairs in my room anymore because she'll want the door open and Jayden's a freaky lil girl she'll try it even if the door was open☺️😂. Jayden also confronted me for my secret famous life and I never wanted her to know because I didn't want people liking me for my clout. I would've told her eventually but that would be like a long ass time from now but avani told her. Wow. I act too but I haven't in a minute they haven't called me back for the next season yet. I just like my private life. I like showing off my sexy beast to the internet😍 but other than that I like everything else lowkey. My mom dude she's always vlogging at this house and it's always cameras in our faces that's why I don't bring people here and now Jayden has to deal with this shit🙄 actually I don't think I'll ever bring her over again😂.

~Jayden pov

I'm in my class doing work. Well I'm trying to. It's something on my mind. It's Annie she's on my mind. Fuck. I'm so in love with her🤦🏼‍♀️. How and why😂. We're a very childish couple and we get on each other's nerves all the time😂. I love her ass so much. I'm like the luckiest person ever. She's so perfect🤤😩😍. Everything about her is perfect. That pussy get wet wet for me🤤😂. She likes playing rough. Like in bed when I'm top she likes me to be rough with her that's why I smacked her ass super hard😂. My hand was so red and stingy after that but it was so funny I was focused on annie😂😂. I thought she was gonna get up and hit me back or like tell me something sexual but she was like in pain😂. I can't really stay away from her we can't stay after from each other for too long. At all. Annie's so clingy so much more clingy than I am to her😂. So whenever she wants to see me she'll just show up it's whatever she's saving me gas in my tank🤷🏽‍♀️😂.

After school...

After the Varsity volleyball game 🏐 ..

~annie pov

So I came to jayden varsity volleyball game with lilia and Anna because I wanted to cheer her on. Well that and because I wanted to watch her sexy ass play😍😂. When she was playing she was sweaty and when she's sweaty and tired she's hot as fuckkk😩🤤😍. I caught myself just checking her out the whole time. She would see me and just blush and look away😂. I was also making sure these other bitches weren't looking at her. I saw them looking at her and I really wanted to go up to them but I don't know them. Then they started doing extra shit like walking down there to talk to jayden during half time. So I got my happy ass up and walked over to jayden and kissed her infront of them and they looked annoyed. They ain't finna look at my baby like that😒. So now we're in my car. Lilia and Anna are in the car with us they're in the backseats. We're getting food right now.

"what do you guys want?" I asked them

"get me a number 3" Anna said

"number 3, lilia?" I said

"i want ice cream get that fudge sundae shit smacks" lilia said with a smile

"yo dead ass it do on god" Jayden said with a smile

"Jayden what do you want?" I asked her

"you" she said

"ouuuuhhh😉" Anna and Lilia said at the same time while I blushed