110

wednesday

~jayden pov

"aahhhh fuuuuuuck😩" i moaned

"i love you" annie said while fucking me with the strap.

"i love y-you moreee😩" i moaned. she went harder.

"ah!😩" i moaned loudly

"shut up" she said while grabbing my waist and going faster.

"fuck fuck fuck😩" i moaned

"yous so sexy baby😍" she said

"mmmm uhhhh😩" i moaned

"what's my name?" she asked

"papichulo😩" i moaned. she went faster.

~annie pov

"fuuuck! ah! stoppp!😩" she moaned loudly

"shut up!" i shouted while putting my hand over her mouth. she started having an orgasm so i kept going.

"you're still tight" i said while going faster

"fuck fuck fuck! ah ah ah!😩" she moaned in my hand. she moved my hand off her mouth and she started whimpering.

"baby baby i'm about to cum pull outtt😩" she whined. i kept going and she grabbed onto the bed sheets and started breathing heavily and they turned into moans again. so i looked down at her pussy and she already came. i pulled out. this is the last round we did 30 rounds. i can't believe we did this in the morning before school. we have school in an hour. now she's tired again and so am i. i took off the strap. i looked at jayden. she looks like she's about to fall asleep. i went to the bathroom with the strap and cleaned it. after that i put it back in her closet. she's completely naked in bed i have on clothes kinda.

"baby you can't sleep now we have to go to school in an hour" i said to her. she woke up.

"fine i'll go to sleep in 2nd period" she said while sitting up.

north cali high school 🦁
8:30 am

~jayden pov

i'm in volleyball practice right now and class has started now. we're warming up for practice.  we have a game tonight. joey came in.

"aye jayden!" he shouted while running over to me. he got to me.

"hey where's annie?" he asked me

"in the music room" i said

"was she with you last night?" he asked

"yeah" i said

"she's in trouble when she gets home" he said then ran out of the gym.

"jay you seem tired what did you do last night?" kianna asked

"did y'all fuck all the way til she morning of something?" dev asked with a slight smile

"probably did" pyrm said with a slight smile

"no we didn't fuck last night" i said

"on the live y'all said you were" lauren said

"we were but then tia came upstairs and told us we had to get food for dinner so tonight we have to go grocery shopping if annie can come with me" i said

"so why are you tired?" kenzie asked me

"we woke up at 5 in the morning and fucked til 7" i said smiling a little. they hyped me up😂.

"she got into ittttt" kianna said with a smile then we started laughing😂.

"annie got into it☺️" i said while blushing