114

sunday

~jayden pov

i seen annie's live last night and she was mostly just talking about me. she told them we're fighting right now. after the live she called me and she was in the car with nate and sky still she apologized and then she told me to tell her about the baby thing today so now i'm up. i just got out the shower and now i'm dressed i'm brushing my teeth and washing my face. tia is making breakfast with mikey and ethan. they're vlogging it too. me and halia haven't made up. i'm about to beat pyrm up because i found out what she did. i'm so tired of this shit. i hate halia being mad at me for her hoe ass girlfriend when i told her ass from the start that pyrm was a hoe! i'm done. i'm done with trying to help her. i love pyrm but i love halia too. someone's gonna have to get hurt. and it's not me🤨. i'm wearing gray sweatpants and a baby blue graphic t shirt with white socks. my hair is in a messy bun and my diamond earrings are in. i put my glasses on. annie's show is out and i'm about to lay down in bed and watch it on netflix. i heard nezza was kissing her on this show. annie never told me. i went downstairs and saw them making breakfast vlogging. i'm looking at my phone texting annie back.

"look who's up" ethan said to me. i looked at him and he put the camera on me. i flashed a fake smile.

"how'd you sleep jayde?" mikey asked me while putting the pancakes on the plate. i shrugged.

"fine i guess" i said softly. i looked at ethan and he's just recording us.

"let me vlog" i said. he gave me the camera.

"good morning guys what's up how have you been? i just woke up and now i'm about to eat and binge falling in love just to see annie make out with another girl i love that" i said to the camera. mikey snorted and then ethan and mikey laughed.

"shut the fuck up you dumbasses" i said with an attitude to them

"jayden" tia said while looking at me with a serious face.

"tia they were laughing at me!" i shouted

"you don't need to shout and i know just get over it" tia said

"man fuck that" i said with an attitude then threw the camera on the counter and went upstairs to my room. i slammed the door and got in bed. i just started watching tv. i started bingeing falling in love.

15 minutes later...

my door opened so i paused the tv. it was mikey with a plate of pancakes in his hand.

"look i'm sorry for laughing" he said while coming over to me

"you're not sorry" i said softly

"i am... why are you moody today?" he asked looking confused. he sat on the bed.

"hormones. mood swings." i said softly

"are you pregnant?" he asked

"what? no..." i said

"you've been weird lately you need to go to the doctor" mikey said to me

"i'm fine" i said softly

"you had your period already right?" he asked

"shouldn't talk about this with my brother" i said softly

"so you did... you were throwing up.. how long did it last this time?" he asked

"i don't wanna talk about that" i said

"jayde just say it" mikey said while looking at the ceiling in annoyance

"it was 2 days.." i said

"that's not normal" mikey said

"i know" i said