155

saturday

~jayden pov

last night we fucked way too long i honestly forgot how many rounds we went☺️. but my pussy is sore as fuck😩. i can't even walk. annie's trying to do a q&a for our youtube channel so that's why we're up it's 12:30 pm after this we're going to hangout with ethan at his house for a little bit and mikey and halia are coming. annie's got the cameras set up and prince is getting taken care of downstairs. we opened my patio door and the curtains and we still have ring lights on. i'm wearing gray sweatpants and a oversized t shirt and socks. annie's wearing this outfit with her hair straightened. my hair is in a messy bun and my diamond earrings in. but this is what she's wearing.

"i turned on the camera" annie said while sitting down next to me

"am i in the frame?" i asked her

"yes ma'am" she said with a smile then fixed my hair a little

"you look so cute baby😍" she said with a smile

"you do too☺️" i said while blushing. she kissed me then she got on her phone. i fixed my hair strands and then looked at annie. i licked my lips. she looked at me and smiled a little.

"why are you looking at me?" she asked while smiling at her phone. i looked at her phone too.

"appreciate it one day ima stop" i said then she looked at me so i looked at her.

"you know that's a lie" she said with a smile. i shook my head. she pushed my head and i smiled at the camera.

"we're just gonna share my phone since it's on my instagram story" she said to me

"we ain't even do the intro" i said while looking at her confused. she smiled then licked my face.

"don't ever do that again" i said while wiping it off she giggled.

"intro let's do it" she said to me with a smile. i have a straight face.

"smile for the damn camera" she said. i looked at the camera and faked a smile she giggled.

"guys annie woke me up at 10 i don't wake up until 12 or 1 on the weekends" i said to the camera

"stop complaining and let's do the intro" she said to me

"okay 1 2 3" i said

"what's up a & j gang!" me and annie said excitedly at the same time with a smile

"today we will be doing" i said with a smile then looked at annie

"a q and a" annie said with a smile. i looked at the camera.

"since it's been almost a full year since we posted on here we're going to catch you guys up" i said to the camera

"i posted a poll on my story telling you guys to ask questions and we are going to answer questions we wouldn't normally answer on social media" annie said with a smile then looked at me.