93

friday

annie's 17th birthday 🥳🥳🥳

~annie pov

i woke up this morning and got ready as usual but then i saw gifts on my bed like hella gifts. it was from my family and jayden☺️. but i didn't know how her gifts for me got in my room. i guess she came earlier and told my mom to give it to me. she's so sweet for that tho🥺. my mom got me hygiene stuff like perfume, deodorant, face masks, lotion, razors, etc. she even got me jewelry. like expensive jewelry i'm talking diamonds and vvs😍. i love vvs chains and that's what she got me. i've been in love with them ever since that day i saw the vvs chain in jayden's room it was devs but she let me wear it without her knowing about it😂. joey got me a gift card and money. typical🙄😂. and hayley got me this cute lv backpack🥺😍. i'm in love with it already. i opened jayden's gifts it was soooooooo much😩😂. she got me a big teddy bear and it's pink, roses, a gift basket with all my favorite foods in it, my favorite drinks, clothes, and this very sweet card she wrote herself that made me cry🥺😂. i don't think anyone has made me as happy as jayden has🥺. i don't know what makes her so special and different from everyone but she's the best thing that has ever happened to me🥺🤍. i'm at school now and i'm in class reposting all the happy birthday wishes i got from my friends and my family. i feel so loved🥺😂. it's weird. i guess i've never felt so appreciated before. all my life nobody told me happy birthday but my family and lilia and anna that's it. nobody else cared. but now seeing this and getting all these sweet texts from people i love is it just feels amazing❤️. jayden sent me a paragraph this morning too and i read it in the car and i was crying on my way to school😂🥺. she loves me so much😩. i'm no good for her. i just fuck up shit. but she's in love with me. i try hard not to fuck anything up for us because i want us🥺😩. i can't wait to see her later today.

~jayden pov

english 3 - 3rd period

"anyone else miss zane?" i asked breaking our table silence. we looked at each other.

"of course i wish my boyfriend🥺" sophia pouted

"i wasn't that close to him" asher said to me

"me either" calvin said

"he was cool" will said

"let's talk about this surprise birthday party how's it going down?😏" calvin asked with a smirk

"oh yeah" everyone at the table said with a smile

"well everyone knows about the party everyone here and at jqhs but annie doesn't.. i hope she doesn't" i said

"where's the party going to be at?" asher asked with a slight smile

"at the richest person's house who goes here😏" i said with a smirk

"who's th" will asked until sophia cut him off

"you don't mean" sophia said until we all said

"lil huddy" we all said

"ew why? he's racist" asher asked looking disgusted

"no he's the second richest, charli is the first" i said with a smile

"so that party's at charli d'amelio's house?" calvin asked

"she just said that didn't she?" sophia said to calvin sarcasticly

"shut up" calvin said to her

"yeah it's at charli's i asked her if we could use her house" i said with a slight smile. asher looked at will and then calvin and calvin and asher started laughing and will did too.