108

2 weeks and 2 days later...
after christmas break🎄 ..

monday

~jayden pov

i can hear my alarm clock going off but i don't wanna turn it off. it's too earlyyyy😫. they changed our school time now we have to be there at 8:30 or else we're late🙄. we used to be there by 9 but they said we get away with being late too much so they're making us come earlier🤦🏼‍♀️. oh no now tia is yelling at me.

"JAYDEN GET UP ALREADY ITS ALMOST 7:30" she yelled from downstairs. someone busted into my room. ima just stay still so they think i'm sleeping.

"get your bitch ass up! why would you take my tooth brush and put it in the toilet!" ethan shouted at me. i tried not to laugh but it wasn't working😂. i laughed😂. i looked at him and he looked so mad.

"ethanol get the fuck outta my room bro!😂" i shouted while laughing. he came and took a pillow of mine and started beating me with it and i got mad and got up and pushed the fuck outta him making him hit my closet. aunt tia came in before he could hit me.

"hey! out!" tia shouted at him. he shoved me before walking out and he gave tia a cold stare while he passed her.

"i'll handle him you get dressed now jayden" she said in a serious tone then walked out. i rolled my eyes.

"get dressed now jayden" i mocked her while walking to my closet. and then it began. the first day back at north cali high school🥳.

north cali high school🦁
8:15 am

~jayden pov

i'm here now and i'm with annie and her friends lilia and anna. yes she came back and so did all of our friends who originally were here. not all of john quincy kids came back only the kids who live near the school so all of our friends if that makes sense. my schedule has changed again. now i have volleyball first period. it's softball and baseball season again so people are trying out for that or are being put back on the team. after spring back is track season. i can't believe it's january 5th. there's a lot of people's birthdays this month i think.

"jay jay should i post this?" annie asked with a smile then i came over and looked at it and so did anna and lilia.

"why is your tongue out of your mouth again?" i asked and she giggled. i'm not playing.

"it doesn't matter baby" she said with a smile

"it's cute pictures let her post them" lilia said to me

"they're really cute" anna said

"baby can i?" she asked me sweetly

"go ahead" i said. they stared at me.

"really?" she asked

"is she on drugs today?" anna asked annie and lilia and annie laughed😂. i smiled a little.

"i'm fine if she wants to post something she can she shouldn't have to ask me if she can.. the pictures are beautiful baby." i said with a slight smile

"but last time you told me i couldn't because it's too much ass showing☺️" annie said while blushing

"but i let you post it anyways" i said with a slight smile

"y'all's relationship is so much better now i don't know WHAT tour did to you guys but i think it was a great idea that jayden went with you" anna said to us with a smile

"i know right! i swear i thought i was the only one who noticed that they're so much different together and it's better now" lilia said with a smile