148

saturday

~annie pov

i'm at the studio it's 12 in the afternoon and prince has been so cranky all day. he actually gave me a headache🙄. it started from this morning i woke up to him crying so i changed him and he stopped for like fucking 20 MINUTES. then the minute i was about to get in my shower he started crying again so i gave him to nate and him and nate watched baby shows downstairs and when i got there he wasn't crying anymore he was actually laughing and smiling with nate😂. i was happy that he stopped and then i had to get his dressed and that's when it went downhill. i had to brush his teeth because you're supposed to do that for babies. so i was brushing and he was crying again so i facetimed jayden while i did it. she was telling me that he doesn't like that and i was like 'no shit, really' being sarcastic as usual. so i rinsed his mouth and then i told her i'd call her back later so i hung up and then i changed him then got him dressed the whole time he was crying when i was putting the clothes on him once the clothes were on him i had to brush his hair and he actually liked that he wasn't crying. so after all that i gave him a bottle and took a binkie just in case and we headed here and now crying again🙄.

"prince stop crying baby" i said while picking him up. i grabbed his baby bottle of milk out of my backpack.

"you want this?" i asked him and he reached for it. i gave it to him and set him down. he stopped crying and started drinking it.

"no more crying okay no more crying" i said to him. i wiped his face with a baby wipe then facetimed jayden.

"you wanna talk to mommy?" i asked him sweetly. he just babbled.

"he said yes" mr b said with a smile then we giggled

"say mama" i said to him with a smile

"mmm" he said

"ma ma" i said while raising my eyebrows

"ma ma" he said. i gasped.

"is that his first words?" nate asked with a smile

"yes what the heck" i said with a smile then they laughed

"bro i gotta tell jayden" i said with a smile then called her again. this time she answered.

facetime

"what?" jayden asked

"what are you doing?" i asked her

"cleaning my room out, why? what happened?" she asked with a slight a smile

"prince just said his first word" i said with a smile. she looked shocked.

"and i didn't get to hear it wow" she said then they laughed. i giggled.

"what did he say though?" jayden asked with a smile

"he said mama" i said to her with a slight smile

"really? was he talking about me?" she asked

"yeah i asked him do you wanna talk to mama and then i told him say mama and he said it" i said with a slight smile

"i'm kinda hurt he didn't say it when i told him to say it" she said with a smile

"he doesn't like you" i said with a slight smile

"let's be for real" jayden said then we laughed😂.

"but talk to him while i'm recording my song if he hangs up call back because he might start crying" i said to her

"does he have his bottle?" she asked me

"yeah i just gave it to him" i said

"you know it's his birthday today right?" she asked me