19

Friday

~Jayden pov

So this morning my mom told me and Ethan that we need to get home ASAP to help load the stuff on the movers truck so we can be at the new house by nighttime. It's gonna be a long drive from our old house to the new one so that's why we need to get started quickly. We also got to see pictures of the new house and it's so nice🤪. It's like bigger than the house we live in now and it has a basement. 3 story house with a basement and a bunch of other rooms. My mom's job really doing justice for us😂. Let me show you the outside of the new house.

 Let me show you the outside of the new house

It's a really nice on the inside and outside. But yeah this is the house available to be sold. My mom bought it already and it was a lot of money. I'm so excited to be going back to north cali high. I don't even have to practice because I'm not gonna be here anymore🤣😂. I'm just talking to the team telling them I'm leaving. I was close to them and ima miss them. I wasn't as close to them as I was with my other team in NCHS but I was super cool with the JQHS varsity volleyball team. The only good thing about coming to this school was me meeting Annie now that I met her time for me to go😗😂.

~annie pov

3rd period - chemistry class

I'm in class with Jayden and i can't stop thinking and worrying about her once she leaves this school. What if she goes to her old school and finds another girl way prettier than me and wants her. What if she's so busy she stop hanging out with me and hangs out with another girl. What if she gets mad at me one day and just goes and cheats on me😩. Jayden's talking to Zane and them over there at their table. This girl cussed out the principal this morning😂. She's bad ass. They gave her detention but she's not even gonna be here on Monday. She's moving. She has my whole heart. If she breaks it I'm gonna be lost. I'm gonna be so confused about life after she breaks my heart. I pulled out my phone and looked at the fans comments on my recent post. Jayden's been posting tiktoks of me, with me, and about me☺️😂. They love when she posts me on tiktok. Me and Jayden are going to the party tonight at Yari's he's a popular football player at this school. So we could take pictures together there. Right now In class we have free time. So I went live and set my phone up on my backpack. It's on the table.

Live

"what's up guys" I said to the live with a smile. I read a comment

"where's Jayden? She's over there talking to some guy friends" I said. I looked behind me and corrie and Valerie were being silly because the live can see them😂.

"eww stop corrie" I said to him with a smile

"vals doing it too" he said

"but i look good doing it" Valerie said with a smile

"yeah she does" I said to him with a smile. I saw Jayden coming back over to me. I started smiling and she started blushing.

"hey my love" I said to her with a smile. She sat down and the live could see her.