55

Sunday

~Jayden pov

Me and brothers are downstairs watching tv. Avani is here too. Ethan has a girlfriend now😂. He's been on and off with his ex girlfriend for a year now. They are fucking complicated😂. So Mikey's and avani are dating now. They been together for 1 week now. Ethan and his girlfriend been together for who know how long. His girlfriend is here too. She looks like this.

Her names Alexis but goes by Lexi

Her names Alexis but goes by Lexi. She's Sophia's very close friend they act like girlfriends sometimes but I think both of them are straight. Lexi is a senior. Like Ethan. Me and Mikey are junior's. They plan on going to the same college together. Wow totally couple goals🤦🏼‍♀️😂.

"Jay can you bring the cokes?" Mikey asked. I looked at him and saw avani cuddled up on him. I looked at ethan and saw Lexi laid up on him too. So I'm sitting here in the middle of the Couch by myself not cuddling anyone🥺😂. I looked back at mikey.

"no Michael you can get it" I said

"well Jayden I'm asking not telling you to" mikey said

"tell ethanol to do it" I said with a smile. He hit me with a pillow and me avani and Mikey laughed😂. Lexi hit him for hitting me.

"don't hit your lil sister with a pillow like that" she said to him then took the pillow

"yeah don't hit me with a pillow" I said with a smile to him. He stuck his tongue out at me and I looked at him like he's crazy and we laughed😂. Weird ass dude. Mom came downstairs in a professional outfit.

"hey kids I'm about to go to a job interview I'll be back at 8 if you need to go somewhere Ethan's driving and Lexi you're in charge since you're the most mature one" mom said while gathering her things at the door.

"I'm mature" avani said to her with a smile

"you were until you met Jayden" mom said to her then me and Mikey giggled.

"she ain't lying" I said while smiling

"Annie can come over that's fine just no messing up the kitchen like last time" she said to me

"ouuhhhh😏" they said while smirking

"she's not talking about that kinda mess up!☺️" I shouted while blushing then they giggled

"we were playing with stuff in the kitchen Thursday and Annie dropped candy all over the floor and ran upstairs I wasn't clean up after her" I said with a smile

"yeah that's why she's band for getting candy from the candy jar" mom said then we giggled

"bring us home some tacos mom" Ethan said with a smile

"that's what you want for dinner?" She asked us

"it sounds fine to me" Mikey said

"me too but the soft tacos are better" I said