70

Monday

4th period - chemistry class 🧪

~Jayden pov

I'm in class. Next to charli. I can't focus haven't been focusing. I find myself zoning out every second just thinking about me and Annie😔. My heart really hurts. If I think about it for too long I cry. That happened like 8 times today and it's only 4th period. I started crying and didn't even know it until I blinked. I haven't been avoiding Annie..she's been avoiding me. I understand if she moved on that fast but damn it hurts to see her not with me😩. In my mind we're broken up but in my heart we're not🥺. I'm wearing this outfit with my hair in a messy bun and my diamond earrings are in.

I have my hood on half way and it's tied to keep it in place so it won't fall off my head

I have my hood on half way and it's tied to keep it in place so it won't fall off my head. We're taking a test. I'm just playing with my pencil just thinking. I saw the door open and Levi came in. It's my friend. He's dating Jordan. Levi and Jordan are the cutest gay couples here. This is Levi.

His curls are so cute on him

"mr Oliver do you have a stapler ms Nelson can borrow?" Levi asked him while walking over to his desk

"yes" mr Oliver said while looking for it. He gave it to him.

"thank you" Levi said to him while walking to the door

"return it" mr Oliver said. Levi chuckled softly.

"okay" Levi said with a smile. He saw me before walking out. He waved with a smile. I waved back but with a little smile. How could I be happy at this time. The timer went off.

"okay class pass the test forward" mr oliver said. Shit I didn't even do it🙄.

"here" I said to charli and gave it to her. She took it and saw it was blank.

"you sure you wanna turn that in?" Charli asked

"it doesn't matter" I mumbled. She put her answers down on my paper then took the peoples papers from behind us and passed them to the front and turned them in. She sat back down next to me.