106

thursday

~jayden pov

chemistry 🧪- 4th period

i'm in class doing a project again. we do them all the time i'm tired of it. on friday we have to do a presentation of our project to the class. me charli, ruby, nadia, and sophiarose are in a group again. me and ruby always playing around when we together😂. she might be a sophomore but she a cool ass sophomore😂. i'm wearing this outfit with my hair in a messy bun and my diamond earrings are in.

i have the hood halfway on my head

i have the hood halfway on my head. charli is wearing this outfit.

"alright guys get ready to wrap this project up we have lunch in 15 minutes and remember if you need you may finish the projects at home as a group and bring it back tomorrow

"alright guys get ready to wrap this project up we have lunch in 15 minutes and remember if you need you may finish the projects at home as a group and bring it back tomorrow. that's make tomorrow easy it's the last day before christmas break." mr oliver announced. i hopped up on the table. i'm sitting on it.

"jay pass me the green liquid" charli said to me while doing something else

"i gotchu" ruby said

"no she said me" i said to ruby. we took off running to the front were the green liquid is and i bumped into logan and the chemicals got all over his outfit. my jaw dropped and then i chuckled and ruby was trying not to laugh. everyone is watching us cuz we're at the front.

"my bad😂" i said while laughing. he pushed me back very aggressively and some girls gasped. i punched him in the face and then he punched me in my eye.

"LOGAN" mr oliver yelled while grabbing him and pull him out of the classroom. some girls came over to help me even charli. bro but i'm heated.

"bring his pussy ass back in here!😡" i shouted

"chill jayden" charli said to me. mr oliver opened the door

"charli call the front office" mr oliver said to her and she went to the phone to call. i walked over to the door

"jayden you can't come out here" mr oliver said

"look what he did to my eye! look!" i shouted

"i see that but you can't fight him" mr oliver said