5

Friday

~annie pov

Sooooo😏 i heard Jayden is talking to Harvey. The biggest athlete at the school. He's hot i guess i wouldn't date him. But he's attractive like Jayden😂. They would have cute ass kids though no cap. She's sitting in front of me right now. We're in chemistry class. The reason she's still here and not in the office is because she apologized to miss Harper for yesterday😂. That was funny though after she said miss Harper can suck her fat ass dick everyone busted out laughing once she left😂😂😂. I was on the floor dying and so was Keon and Zane😂😂. I love Jayden bro😂❤️. I'm glad she's at our school now.

"sooo i heard you talk to harvey beaks😏" I said to Jayden. She started smiling.

"y'all really call him that? I thought y'all was lying" she said with a smile. I giggled.

"no we seriously call him that" I said while giggling and she chuckled

"he's hot" she said with a smile while playing running her fingers through her hair.

"like you😍" I said with a smile. She looked at me and I saw her cheeks get red and she smiled.

"you're a tease☺️" she said while blushing

"I'm just telling you how it is...you could like get it too" I said to her. Once she looked me in my eyes I started blushing so I looked away from her.

"but Asher GOT IT" I said

"you let him hit?" She asked

"yeah it was the night of the party we left the party and we went on a date and I was desperate so we did it in his car" I said

"that's my boy" she said with a slight smile

"he's pretty good. Well I wouldn't know what's bad I haven't been with anyone else but him." I said

"he was your first time. I lost my virginity at 15 to a boy i liked i haven't been with a boy before so i tried it with him and...i liked it☺️😂" she said then started laughing and I did too.

"have you ever got fucked by a girl with a strap?" I asked her with a slight smile

"no but i wouldn't mind it happening if the girl was my type and i really loved her" she said. I nodded. Her phone dinged and she picked it up. She looked at me.

"It's a party tonight at Bryan's wanna come?" She asked me

"i knew you were about to say something about a party. Of course I'm going!" I said with a smile then we giggled.

Bryan's Pool Party🏊 🎉
10:50 pm

~Asher pov

Annie went off to party with her friends so I'm all alone. Maybe I can find Jayden. I'm wearing this outfit with my hair flat down.

 I'm wearing this outfit with my hair flat down