16

Tuesday

~Annie pov

I really like Jayden a lot🥰 but I love Asher. I started thinking about the whole he doesn't actually want me thing because he did fuck Jayden. I fucked her too but he didn't care he just said it's a girl at least it's not a guy and I trust Jayden she doesn't have feelings for you well she does😗 but he ain't ready for that story. I woke up and the first thing that came to mind was Jayden😍. I checked my phone and everything and she didn't text me so I texted her and told her I wanted to meet her in the morning before class she said okay. So now I'm in the cafeteria with Zane Keon keane and Diego and anna and Lilia😂. Jayden's in the locker room right now she's gonna come in here and when she does ima try not to kiss her or touch her inappropriately.

~Jayden pov

Annie wants to meet me in the morning so I'm in uniform now and class starts in 20 minutes so I'm walking to the cafeteria right now. When I get a text another text from Jada. Ima just ignore her. I walked into the cafeteria and I saw Annie and some of my friends and hers with her. I walked over to them and hopped up on the table next to her. She's wearing this outfit with her hair straightened.

 She's wearing this outfit with her hair straightened

She smells so good🤤. The moment we made eye contact next to each other we both started blushing and Annie started giggling😂.

"awwwwwe y'all should seriously date🥺" Anna said to us

"they're so cute look" Keon said while looking at us

"so pure straight pure love" keane said with a smile

"oh my god they are so pure😩" lilia said while looking at us. I looked at Annie and she was just staring at me with a smile.

"your ass looks so fat in this uniform😏" she said with a smirk

"shut up☺️" I said while blushing

"it do be looking fat tho" Diego said with a smile

"you wanna grab it?" I asked him with a smile

"bet" he said with a smile

"no.no. He doesn't wanna grab it." Annie said to me in a serious tone.

"ouuuhh Shes jealous😏" Keon said with a smirk

"protective over her girl😏" Zane said with a smirk then we started laughing.

"i still wanna grab it tho" Diego said to me with a smile

"later" I said to him with a smile

"what do you mean later?" Annie asked me while scrunching her eyebrows

"I'm singleeeee" I said to her with a smile

"okay be like that then you don't even have to talk to me anymore" she said looking a little hurt