102

sunday

~Annie pov

today i'm going back to hollywood and won't be back in town until wednesday night. we're recording 3:15 our song. asher posted the title of our song cuz we're cool like that😎😂. i left jayden roses before i got on my flight. her aunt tia said she'd give them to her. i've never met her aunt but she's SOO PRETTY😳😍😂. and she's nice as fuck. she was gonna invite me in but i told her i have to go and she said you're welcome anytime of course. i'm on my flight right now with nate and i'm vlogging for my family channel. i'm also going to do a sit down video explaining when i cheated for me and jayden's channel. jay said it's fine she said if that's what i want i can do it. i'm starting to think she's a little too genuine. i'm starting to realize she's a different version of herself she's becoming better. honestly everything about jayden is confusing to me. i don't want to stress out thinking about her when i have things to do so this break is good for us. i hope she gets herself together but i miss us. i miss being loyal to her. i'm such a dumbass why do i cheat😩. i was so in love with her or at least i thought i was. everything is confusing for us and her. jayden's mental health matters to me so i'm giving us a break. or else the relationship would be toxic. i don't want that i want that girl to be with me. i wanna call her mine for a life time💍🤍.

~Jayden pov

i'm laying down in my bed tossing a ball up in the air and catching it. my blinds and curtains are open and my tvs off so are my led lights. tia came in and told me that i need some natural light coming in so i don't feel so depressed and honestly i think it's working i feel a little happier. i've showered, did my morning routine, cleaned my room, and made my tiktoks. i posted them it was happy but sad too related tiktoks. everyone has been texting me trying to reach out because they're concerned for me. i'm fine.. i'm doing better. i think so. i feel very alone. i lost my mom, my cousin, and it feels like i lost annie. my girlfriend. i just want her to want to make me happy so badly she just comes over without asking and kisses me and hugs me for so long and tells me that she got me🥺. i need someone to just tell everything is gonna be okay😔. my siblings don't tell me how they feel about it. halia has once but she stopped because she was about to cry. i'm wearing this outfit with my hair in a messy bun and my diamond earrings are in. my glasses are on.

someone opened my door

someone opened my door. i glanced it was halia.

"hey" she said softly with a slight smile

"what's up" i said. i caught the ball and she came and sat down on the bed.

"i just... really need someone to talk to" she said softly

"if it's about mom i can't speak about it" i said. she chuckled softly.

"umm no it's uhh.. about my mental health.." she said then her smile faded. i sat up in bed. i faced her. i never liked seeing my little sister sad. i didn't like seeing anyone sad because i just want to make people happy.