59

Thursday

~Annie pov

I'm in class doing my work and Jayden's in this class with me. She's playing around on her phone with the people behind us. Just being a distraction and the teacher already got onto her 5 times.

"so your volleyball game is tonight?" The boy asked her

"hell yeah y'all should pull up" Jayden said

"Jayden cmon do your work" I said looking at her. She was smiling at her phone then looked at me.

"what are you smiling at?" I asked with a little attitude

"nothing" she said with a smile and turning off her phone. I placed my hand on her thigh.

"stopppp" she said with a smile

"do your work then" I said

"gimme a minute" she said then I squeezed it and she blushed while leaning towards me to hide her red cheeks🙄😂. My hand is really close to her pussy i know she's flowing.

"stop playin with me" I said in a sexy tone

"okayyyy stoppppp☺️" she said while blushing and trying to move my hand. I squeezed tighter and she squealed and I giggled.

"stopppp bubba☺️" she said while blushing

"sit up and I'll stop" I said with a smile

"just let go☺️" she said while blushing. I let go and she sat up looking me in the eyes with a smile and her cheeks red. I adjusted her paper and pencil infront of her.

"do your work or no fun later" I said with a slight smile

"I'm getting that fun later" she said with a smile

"from who cuz if you don't listen to me you're not getting it" I said

"you always give it to me cuz you're horny before me" she said with a smile

"you're fucking sexy that's why i give in" I said. She leaned in for a kiss and i backed you blushing. Her eyes are low and she's smiling slightly and she licked her lips backing away.

"really?" She asked with a slight smile

"not in class stupid☺️" I said while blushing

"I'll go kiss Jada then" she said looking at her work. The fuck😒. I slapped her on the thigh and she smacked her lips.

"kiss Jada and you'll be single" I said with an attitude

"no i wouldn't because I'd be with her again" she said

"Jayden" I said in a serious tone. She looked at me and I grabbed her by the throat and she got shocked.

"stop fucking playing with me you're all mine you hear?" I said in a serious tone. She was blushing.

"yeah☺️" she said while blushing

"now what's my name?" I asked

"I'm not saying it☺️" she said while moving my hand off her throat. I giggled and did my work and she did hers.

Lunch - 4th period

~Jayden pov

I'm at lunch with my friends and Annie's with hers. I see her with this guy. She all of a sudden has 2 guy best friends. Johnny and Thomas. She said are their names. I've met them and they seem very nice to Annie and are respectful to me and wouldn't do something to ruin our relationship they like us together which is great. Thomas looks like this.