126

friday
6:45 am

~annie pov

i'm awake laying in my bed. i checked my phone i got texts from everyone. my manager, nate, jayden, my cheer friends, etc. i sat up in bed and just turned off my phone. i rubbed my eyes. i looked around my room and saw my suit case on the floor wide open. i haven't unpacked because i'm leaving again tomorrow morning back to hollywood. i got out of bed and walked to my bathroom and went to start my shower.

30 minutes later...
7:15 am

okay i've showered, brushed my teeth, cleaned my face, got dressed now i'm packing my backpack. hayley came in my room with the vlog camera recording.

"now i'm passing the vlog over to annie so i can get ready annie here you go" hayley said. i took the camera.

"do you need a ride to school?" i asked her before she walked out my room

"joey said he'll take me today" hayley said

"oh okay" i said then she left. i looked at the camera.

"hi good morning guys it's currently 7:16 am and i'm getting ready to go downstairs to eat breakfast before i go to school. i'm going to pick up jayden today because i miss her i didn't see her last night and she's mad at me about that so i think the right thing to do is to go to starbucks and pick her up to surprise her with her favorite drink from there. shawty be big mad dead ass.. but yeah😂" i said then laughed. i put on my backpack and grabbed my phone and keys. i walked out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen. my mom has breakfast made and now she's cleaning the kitchen. i set the camera on the counter so they can see me eat my cereal and banana.

"good morning mom" i said to her

"morning sweetie" she said while cleaning

"where's hayley and joey?" i asked her then started eating

"getting ready, hey can you get hayley after her soccer game is over i'm working a late shift tonight" mom said

"her soccer games tonight?😳" i asked looking shocked

"yes 6 to 8" mom said

"yeah i pick her up" i said

"i want you and joey to go up there and vlog her game" she said

"joey always acts like he has other things to do" i said

"he's going or else his ps4 is getting taken" she said in a serious tone. i looked at the camera with a little smile on my face. i raised my eyebrows then started eating again.

8:00 am

~jayden pov

annie told me to come outside so i'm going outside right now. i walked to her car and got inside of it.

"you look beautiful" she said with a smile

"oh shut up" i said with an attitude

"why are you upset? are you still mad about yesterday?" she asked while driving off

"you ignored me for the whole night. i just wanted to be with you and you just keep ignoring me." i said with an attitude

"are you on your period again?" she asked

"shut the fuck up" i said with an attitude

"fine i'll drink your favorite drink i bought you from starbucks since you wanna act like that" she said. she picked up a cup and took a sip out of it. i took it from her and she smiled at me then looked at the rode. annoying ass🙄😂.