167

tuesday

~jayden pov

i'm walking to my second period with josh. josh and i met at the beginning of this school year and we've been friends but like nobody knows we've been friends for that long we don't really make our friendship public because like a year ago like exactly a year ago people were shipping us when we were both single and it was lowkey weird because i had only met him like two times because i'm friends with the hype house people and he's very nice and a gentleman but he's not what i want in a boyfriend. plus i wasn't over annie i been wanting annie forever shes the only person i can see myself with. anyway josh looks like this.

 anyway josh looks like this

yeah josh richards. he's also wearing that outfit right now. i don't even get to get walked to class anymore by annie she's always with kio or talking to her cheer friends and some other girls. lowkey i kinda peeped her flirting with a girl in the hallway when i was walking around with kianna one day but then she started talking about me after saying something really sus to her i pretended i didn't know she did that. she sometimes would come up to me while i'm walking by myself or at my locker and she'll come with her flirty ass touching me and saying inappropriate shit to me in front of people. i love this girl so much i can't hate her even though she embarrasses me on purpose everyday at school☺️🙄.

"don't you find it so crazy how nobody knows we're friends?" josh asked me while walking next to me. i'm just staring down the hallway at everyone because they're looking at us.

"josh everyone is looking at us" i said to him then he looked.

"why?" he asked looking confused. i hit him arm.

"ow" he said while holding his arm

"you idiot because they think we have a relationship" i said with an attitude. he started smiling at me.

"your attitude is so funny to me😂" he said then started laughing. i see annie against the lockers with kio lilia and anna.

"josh stop laughing we're about to pass her" i whisper yelled at him while we continued to walk.

"who's her?" he asked looking confused then he looked up and i saw him see annie looking at us. he looked at me.

"oh your girlfriend annie.. shit she looks jealous" he said. we passed her and her friends.

"let's hurry up into the classroom now" i said to him then we started speed walking and just as i was about to open the classroom door and fly inside for my dear life because i'm scared of annie she grabbed me by the waist stopping me and then josh squealed and jumped like a girl because he saw annie. she let me go and i faced her.