133

wednesday

~jayden pov

i'm sitting down in the living room with annie. yes this girl isn't at school. she skipped school just to spend the day with me. max is at the park with dallas. he told me to vlog at home with the second vlog camera because he has the other one. i'm doing school while vlogging myself do it. annie's watching tv next to me and she's been getting on my nerves purposely😂. i'm wearing basketball shorts and a champion hoodie my hair is in a messy bun and my glasses are on. i have on socks. annie's wearing this outfit with her hair just brushed out she didn't wash it this morning.

 annie's wearing this outfit with her hair just brushed out she didn't wash it this morning

so her hair is kinda wavy at the ends right now.

"i completely forgot to show you guys who's here with me" i said to the camera then picked it up and put her in the frame. she waved and smiled.

"my annoying ass girlfriend is here" i said while recording her

"fuck you" she said with an attitude so i giggled. i put the camera back on me and continued to do school.

"can i get a kissy now?" she asked while coming over to me on her hands and knees. i looked at her and she was smiling at my eyes and lips. she's so cute🥺.

"hmm?" i asked smiling a little

"kissy?" she asked softly with a smile on her face. i kissed her. she kissed me again. my phone dinged. she saw who texted me i don't know who texted me.

"why is jada texting you?" she asked while crawling over me to get my phone. i smacked her ass and she just looked at me with a serious face.

"stop." she said in a serious tone then looked at the message jada sent me.

"babe why are you in my phone" i said while taking my phone back.

"what are you hiding?" she asked me

"nothing but you don't need to be all in my shit" i said to her

"your business is my business too" she said

"we both need privacy and i need mine thanks" i said

"why is she texting you?" she asked with an attitude

"you trust me?" i asked her softly

"why is she" she said until i cut her off

"you trust me? right?" i asked again. she thought about it.

"yes" she mumbled

"then don't worry about what she's saying to me if it's something bad i'd tell you k?" i said to her then kissed her

"i love you" i said then saw her smiling and blushing because of me🥺. i got back to my school work.

"i'm really about to let you get me pregnant now" she said to me while moving my laptop off my lap and sitting on my lap.