22

Monday

~Jayden pov

I'm up getting ready for school. I'm excited for today I'm going back to my old school🤪. But I'm also sad. I let annie go home sad yesterday and she didn't text me or call me at all. She just went live and ranted about me on the low she didn't say my name but I knew she was talking about me. She was crying too😩. I just wanted to grab her by the face and kiss her but she wasn't there🥺. I'm gonna apologize to her after school. Surprise her.

North Cali High School 🦁 (NCHS GO LIONS)

~Jayden pov

I walked inside the school and as soon as I did everyone looked at me and started whispering to their friends. They're surprised I'm back😏. I haven't even been inside the school for 1 minute and see bitches checking me out from a far. I'm going to office to get my schedule. I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened and parted in the middle.

I saw Lily in the office and once she saw me her face lit up and she hugged me

I saw Lily in the office and once she saw me her face lit up and she hugged me. I hugged her back. This is lily.

"damn i know you ain't miss me that much" I said while hugging her

"damn i know you ain't miss me that much" I said while hugging her. She chuckled softly then we broke the hug.

"i really did...I'm glad you're back☺️" she said while blushing. Hmmm🤨. I looked at the front desk.

"I'll see you around" lily said

"wait stay with me" I said to her. I walked over to the front desk and she went up to it with me.

"I need my schedule" I said to the lady

"are you jayden?" She asked

"yes" I said

"Bartels?" She asked

"who else bitch" I said. She looked at me with a serious face.

"sorry" I said

"it's your first day back and you're already giving attitude" she said then gave me my schedule. I walked out the office with lily. We looked at my schedule.