160

thursday

~annie pov

it's been spirit week all week but we've been doing different things to show spirit. today me and jayden officially move in together. i've seen the house in person already and i don't know if she has but she's seen it online. it's a nice ass house it's actually like really close to her house right now. i can't believe we're graduating in 4 months. i've decided i wanna go to harvard. i don't know if i wanna do on campus or not because i have a singing career. which means i'd be on tour, at the studio, at pop up tours, interviews, etc every week. i think i'll be on campus whenever i can and go whenever i have to go. that school isn't full of celebrities i'd be the only one there honestly. on saturday we record otw with darius and me and nate also have another song we wrote that we gotta record together called go crazy. i don't know if nate is going to college maybe i should ask. i am in music class with him right now.

"hey nathan are you going to college?" i asked him. he's tuning the guitar.

"that's a great question i don't know" he said then chuckled softly

"i mean... we have a huge music career so why should we go to college unless one of us plans on ending the career later on in life" he said to me with a slight smile

"i was only going to go to college for the educational part not for a new career. i just wanna get my degree in music just to have it. i could possibly even become a professional studio owner like mr brandon" i said to him with a smile

"if i go to college it's only for basketball tryna be in the NBA" he said with a smile

"you could make it i seen you play basketball you're really good at it you're at it than jayden and that says a lot" i said with a little smile then he chuckled and i did too.

"i broke her ankles thats day" he said with a smile

"sorry to interrupt you two but uhh annie your girlfriend is in the hallway she's asking for you" a girl came up to us and said

"why is she here again?" i asked while standing up

"i don't know but you look fine as hell as always i'd let you top me any day🤤" the girl said to me. i looked at nate and he looked away smiling i looked back at the girl.

"my girlfriend i gotta go" i said to her

"she's so lucky to be able to have sex with you" she said smiling

"yeah she is i gotta go" i said then walked to the door and walked out the room. i looked both ways in the hallway and i saw her on the right side of the hall. i walked over to her.

"what?" i asked her

"walk with me?" she asked sweetly. she held her hand out for mine. she's so fucking soft😩🤍. i placed my hand in hers and we walked together.

"aren't you supposed to be in practice?" i asked her

"i am but i can't play in practice until my hand is healed.. anyways i wanted to be with you right now cus i wanna tell you something" she said. i stopped walking and she did too. she stood in front of me and she let go of my hand.

"what do you wanna tell me?" i asked her

"well.. umm.." she said softly while losing eye contact with me.

"look me in my eyes and tell me what it is" i said. she licked her lips.

"i feel like it's gonna disappoint you🥺" she pouted to me softly

"baby just tell me i can handle it.. unless it's something like you cheated on me or you're pregnant with someone else's baby" i said. she shook her head and scrunched her eyebrows.