187

1 month later...

october 5th
prince's 4th birthday 🎂 🥰
saturday

~jayden pov

so it's october now and today is prince's birthday😌. this boy has been getting worse he's behaving badly. whenever annie went on a week tour she took prince with her so that i wouldn't have to worry about taking care of him because i'm pregnant. i told her not to let him go on that tour with her but she didn't listen so allow me to tell you all that happened while he was on the tour with her🙂. he broke equipment that they needed for the tour, he was having tantrums every day disturbing the performances, he kept hitting people in the face not the fans but the people they went on tour with and they took it as content for their social media, prince got lost in the mall somehow and i nearly had a panic attack when annie called me and told me, he's cussing at people for no reason he says bitch a lot, he hit nate in the balls, and he would stay up pasted his bed time every night while he was on tour with annie. when they got back i literally got so mad at annie for losing him, letting him stay up pastes his bedtime, and cussing. she acted so nonchalantly the whole conversation she really didn't give a fuck and it made me mad. so then i yelled at prince and took away his electronics for 2 weeks he was grounded for 2 weeks and he started acting better up until his birth week🙄. all week he's been acting out and i don't think we should give him a huge party like he had last year. so that's not what we're gonna do. some people will come over and he talk to them. the only reason i'm not grounding him right now is because it's his birthday. he's awake right now and we're all in the livingroom. he's playing on his nintendo switch annie's friend bought him. i swear her friends be spoiling him. my friends act broke so they don't buy him stuff unless he asks or needs it. annie's sitting on the couch next to me. nate and kianna are sitting on the other couch eating. annie's on her phone and i have the vlog camera recording us. oh annie vlogged that tour experience with prince too and it was literally going viral for a week i don't know why it was embarrassing to see🙄.

"well... this weeks boat trip for fun" annie said breaking the silence

"this food is good" kianna said

"on god" nate said

"you're welcome for the food and the boat trip was fun... until prince almost fell off the boat" i said then kianna almost choked and her and nate started laughing so did i😂.

"nobody told him to stand on the tip of the boat he should've fell in" annie said

"stop being a" prince said to annie until she cut him off

"a what? stop being a what?" annie said in a serious tone. he just looked away and back at his game.

"that's right. better not call me a bitch i'll take away yo mattress. and yo ass gone be sleepin on that frame." annie said in a serious tone. kianna snorted and nate tried to hide his smile so he wouldn't laugh and so did kianna. bruh kianna face look like this😂.

 bruh kianna face look like this😂