Chapter Thirty

Emery

I've been sitting in this dark and quiet room for the past week now. 3 weeks I've been in this hellhole and a whole month since I've last seen James.

I don't know how he's doing. If he's miserable or if he's living his best life. What if he's already found another girl? I have made it without crying. I refuse to let these bad men see my weak side.

I can't think awful about James. I know he's probably trying his hardest. I refuse to believe that he gave up. He wouldn't give up on me. I know that for sure.

All I can do right now is stay strong for him and keep quiet so I don't get killed.

The evil man, I found out his name was Volkov. He's been coming in here everyday to remind me that I'm "his." I want so bad to shout at him and tell him that I'm James'.

I don't belong to that rat. I belong to James and only James. I'm his and that's how it'll forever be. Until the day we both die.

I hear the door open and I roll my eyes. Here comes this foolishness I have to deal with.

"Hey, my sweet." I could recognize that voice. Volkov. I almost gag in disgust.

"How are you doing?" He asks softly. He's trying to lure me to him. That's definitely not happening.

I just nod my head so he can leave me alone. I hear his dark chuckles that made me shiver and not in a good way like James' chuckle makes me shiver.

"Baby, I see you've warmed up to this." He said.

I didn't want him to start yelling in my face because his breath reeks. So I just nod.

"Should I introduce you to my men?" He asks and I stay still. He chuckles again.

"I feel like that could be a good idea. I mean, you'll be here for the rest of your life. Nobody can find you." He said and I hold my head down.

No, pick your head back up. James will find you. He won't let these people dim your light. Shine your light. I remember the exact words that Maria has told me.

"Let me take this off." He said and took off the blindfold and the gag.

"I'll untie you but if you try anything, you'll get killed." He said and I nod.

Welp. There goes my plan for escaping this dump.

He tightly grips my arms behind my back and we walk out of the room into a big space.

It's dusted, smells awful and the men were staring at me as if they've never seen a girl before. I walk past creeps who would wink at me and catcall to me. They disgust me.

We soon stop in front of two large men. They look down on me while I look up at them, trying to hide the disgust on my face. One of them was the one who brought me that nasty food.

"Guys, this is my new lady." Volkov introduces me.

"What's this lovely lady's name?" One guy asks.

"My sweet Emery." He hisses and I almost gag at the way my name rolls off his tongue.

"These are my men. Andrei and Vladimir." He introduces and I just slightly nod.

"She's a bit shy. Don't mind her." He says.

"When can we have fun with her?" The guy, Andrei, asks.

"Probably when I had a turn with her first." Volkov replied and they started laughing.

I feel myself get angry. I'm not a freaking toy that they can pass around. I'm still a human being. I stay quiet, though. Don't wanna be killed.

"It's time to let little one back in her room." Volkov said and the two guys waved to me before we walk back down the hallway.

He roughly ties me up again and places the gag in my mouth and the blindfold over my eyes. Does this guy not know anything about gentle?

"That went well. Don't you think?" He asks and I don't move.

He chuckles. "Sweetie, you're gonna have to commit and realize this is how your life is going to be from now on."

He left the room. I can't take it anymore. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears fell down my eyes and I started sobbing. In this dark and quiet room.

James

Three weeks since she's been kidnapped. A whole month since I've seen her. I know she's miserable. I hope she stays strong.

Keep holding on, Em. Be strong for me.

I wish she could hear my words but she can't. We have been working all day and night to find a location. No hope.

I've started to lose hope too. Maria always gets me back on my feet. I don't know where my life would've been without her.

I've been working them harder. We do location scams everyday and none comes through. We're still trying to find the fingerprint. It's still being processed.

I get out of the car and into the warehouse. I walk in. Axel sees me and runs up to me.

"Mio amico." He now reaches me, panting.

"Dude, calm your ass down." I said and he takes a minute to breathe.

"Good news." He said and I get excited.

"We've found a fingerprint. Turns out it's one of his sidekicks, Andrei Velkin." He says.

"Oh." I said. I thought they would've found a location.

"That's not all." He says and he has a big smile on his face.

"We were finally able to track a location. It's an hour away from here." He said.

I can't believe it. We're going to be able to save my baby girl. I wish we could go right now but we can't. It takes process when we're going to attack.

"Axel, call your men. And Adam call yours." I said and they both nod.

"Alex, right hand, call up the rest of our men and tell them to be fully loaded with any weapons they can catch." He nods and picks up his phone.

Nessa walks up to me. Tears in her eyes, she hugs me and I hug her back. She gives the best hugs.

"No puedo creerlo." She speaks in her native tongue.

"Hey." I grab her face in my hands.

"La vamos a llevar a casa." I reassure her and she nods and walks away.

I look to see her hug Axel and he gives me a look and smiles. I do the same.

We're coming baby. We're coming.

************
Will James and the crew make it on time?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you did, please comment and vote!

Thanks for reading! All love x

His PropertyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara