Chapter Two

Emery

I woke up. I moved but still felt my hands tied up in the bedpost. I thought it was a dream. I looked over and saw some sunlight filling the room. At least it was sunny outside. I sat there for a couple of minutes until he walked in.

I couldn't see him yesterday and now I'm getting a good look at him. He has tattoos everywhere and a lip ring. I'm not gonna lie when I say that he is a good looking man. A good looking man with a messed up mentality...

"Good morning sunshine." He said in his deep voice of his. I didn't answer him. He walked up to me and sat down in front of me. He grabbed my jaw and pulled me to look at him.

"G-good m-morning." I said quietly. He smiled and kissed my forehead. We sat there for a couple of minutes until I felt him come closer to me.

"I'm gonna untie you so you can go downstairs and eat your breakfast. Ok?" I nodded. "And if you try something, you're gonna piss me off. Do you hear me?" I nodded again. I felt him untie my hands.

I went to stand up but couldn't because my legs felt numb so he grabbed my hands and helped me out the room. I couldn't believe my eyes. His house was HUGE. He had a chandelier that was all sparkly and his staircase leading from one side to the other.

We walked downstairs into his kitchen and he sat me down. He got two plates and sat one down in front of me and the other one in front of him. He sat down and started eating. I was hungry but I didn't touch my food.

"Eat." I heard him say. I kept my head down. "Eat!"He said again, but more sterner while banging his fist on the table. I flinched but continued to not move.

"Ok," he said chuckling. "You wanna be like that? Be like that." In a split second, he grabbed the plate with all my food on it and slammed it to the floor, making it shatter. I flinched but still didn't move or say anything. He then gripped my wrist tightly in his hands and led me up the stairs. I was getting scared. We entered back into the room I was locked up in and he threw me on the bed.

"What I will not tolerate is disrespect." I kept quiet even though I wanted to say something. "Especially from a no good, worthless piece of shit like you." I exploded.

"ME!" I yelled back. "SAYS THE PERSON WHO KIDNAPPED A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL AND IS KEEPING HER HOSTAGE!" I couldn't control myself. I looked back at him and his eyes were filled with rage. Pain fills me when he slaps me hard in my face. I cup my cheek and look up at him. Lord, why this again?

"You wanna say that again?" He asked in a threatening tone. Please say it so I can fuck you up because you're pissing me off," he said, making me even more frightened of him. "You're gonna come downstairs and you are going to eat and if you choose not to, there will be consequences."

I look up at him with hurt and anger in my eyes. I don't wanna be near him, no matter how bad he'll hurt me. He frightens me and I don't want flashbacks from my past. "N-No. I'm not hungry," I said to him, turning my back. Tears flow down my cheeks, stinging my cheek from where he had hit me.

"Very well then." With that, he exited the room and I'm sure I heard him lock the door from the outside but honestly, it didn't matter. I'm fine as long as I'm away from him. Soon, I felt dizzy and before I knew, I was falling unconscious.

~

I woke up but I wasn't in the same room as before. I was in another room. A room I didn't recognize. I went to sit up but remembered what happened so I laid back down.

"You're up." I heard his voice. "You were out for a while." He day on the bed next to me. How long was a while? A day? Two days? A WEEK!

I held my head down, afraid to say something. I know if the wrong thing slipped out of my mouth, he was gonna punish me so I stayed silent. I heard him sigh.