Chapter Forty-Two

*SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING! Skip if you get uncomfortable! This sign '~~' means that some content is coming your way!*

Emery

It was the next day and James was still upset with me. We didn't eat breakfast together like we normally do and he stayed in his office all day. I didn't wanna go in there because I didn't want him to get more frustrated.

I tried apologizing many times today but he ignored me. I feel so bad. I treated him miserably yesterday and I wanna make up for it but I don't know how.

I was doing math work for my online classes that was due Thursday. I restarted my online college program a couple weeks ago.

"Ok, and... done!" I said closing my math notebook.

I took a picture and sent it to my professor who is honestly super nice. He gives us the lessons and then let us leave.

I hear James moving around in his office next to the room. I sigh and frown. I really want him to forgive me. I take my hair out of my ponytail and walk out of the room.

I walk to the office door and knocked twice.

"What is it, Emery?" He asked clearly irritated by my presence.

"May... may I please come in?" I ask softly.

"Listen, I'm super busy-.." he starts but I cut him off.

"Just for a little bit. So we can talk." I say picking at the doorknob.

I hear him sigh. "Come on." He says and I smile.

I walk in and he's sitting on his chair, looking at me with serious eyes. I look down, feeling quite intimidated by him.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"What did you wanna talk about?" He asks sitting up in his chair.

I sit on the chair across from him and I sigh, playing with my fingers. I'm so nervous because I feel like he's gonna shut me out.

"I just-uhm... wanna talk about yesterday." I told him.

"What about yesterday?" He asks. He knows what I'm talking about.

"James, you know what I'm talking about." I say.

"I do and that should've given you a hint that I didn't wanna talk about it." He says and I hold my head down.

"James please_" he cuts me off.

"Emery, I'm really busy so can you see yourself out?" He asks heavily sighing.

I went to say something but nodded my head. I soon felt a need. I needed his touch. He hasn't touched me in a while. I look at him and walked towards him. I sat on his lap, straddling him.

"Emery, what are you_" I cut him off by placing my finger on his lips.

"Please. I need you." I begged.

I bring my lips to his neck and place small kisses there. I went to his sweet spot and sucked gently causing him to softly moan.

"Emery, stop." He says growling.

I sit up and looked him in the eyes. He has lust in his eyes and I bit my bottom lip.

"You really want me to stop?" I ask him.

He sits there for a minute. I went to get up but he grabs me by my waist, pulling me back down on his lap. He claimed my lips in his roughly and moved around. This kiss was anything but gentle.

He pulls away only to take off his shirt and mine and once both were off, he slams his lips right back on mine. His tongue was exploring my mouth causing me to moan. He pulls away.

"Take them off." He says picking at my bra strap.

I took it off as he said and he attacked my breasts with his mouth, earning a heavy moan from me. He licked and sucked and I enjoyed every bit of it.

I look to see my breast red. I look down at him and he looks as if I'm his next meal. I loved it and giggled. He sucked hard on my neck, giving me hickeys. I moaned.

He picks my up by my bum and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the room. He sets me down on the bed and spreads my legs open. I feel excited.

He hovered above me and kisses my lips a bit more gently. He takes off my pants and takes his off next. We were both now topless in our underwear. He place kisses on my stomach making me moan.

He slowly takes off my underwear and kisses my inner thigh. He's so close to where I want him. I soon feel his tongue on my clit and I moan loudly. I squeeze his hair.

He continues eating me until I start shaking. He pulls away making me whine. He moves and comes back up, putting his lips on mine. His tongue goes in my mouth and I taste myself.

He takes off his underwear and place himself at my entrance. I moan, ready for him to plunge inside of me.

A loud moan escapes my lips as he pushes himself inside of me. His thrusts are rough and dominating.

"Say my name." He growls.

"James." I moaned out his name.

He sucks on my neck while still thrusting roughly inside of me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. I then wrap my legs around his waist, pushing him deeper. He stops his attack on my neck and looks up at me, meeting my eyes.

"Who's are you?" He asks roughly, moving faster inside of me.

"I'm yours! I'm so yours!" I scream as each thrust gets heavier.

He moves faster and both of our moans fill the room. I bite gently on his sweaty shoulder to keep from screaming so loudly.

"You're mine - ugh- you're mine!" He yells between his moans.

I feel myself about to reach my high. My body shakes and there's a tingly sensation in my stomach.

"I'm gonna - ahh!" I yell.

I soon release. James still moves and it doesn't take too long until he releases inside of me, both of us moaning.

~

We're both sweaty. He stands up and walks in the bathroom. I blush looking at his naked figure. I take a birth control after pill so I can prevent getting pregnant.

I hear him turn on the water. I lean up and look at water filling the tub. I smiled. As soon as it was the right height, James stops the water.

He walks back to me and picks me up by my waist and I wrap my legs around his hips. He carries me to the bathroom. He carefully sets me on my feet and gets in the tub.

I get in after him and I lean my back against his chest. I lean my head on his chest and I feel him stroking my hair. I smiled. I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Shh. I love you." He says and kisses my forehead.

I lean up and give him a long kiss on his lips and pulled away. We just sit there in the warm water. No sounds but our heavy breathing from our rough love-making.

****************
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you did, please comment and vote!

Thanks for reading! All love x

His Propertyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें