Chapter Forty-Nine

Four Months Later...

Emery

I'm now four months pregnant. I have a little belly showing. James and I have never been happier. This is definitely the best thing that has ever happened to the both of us.

I was so excited when Nessa held a gender reveal for us. We're having a baby girl. James cried. I remembered that night.

Flashback

"Ok, close your eyes." Nessa told us.

Our friends decided to have a gender reveal for us. I didn't know but it turns out James did. I'm so excited to know about the gender.

I don't care if it's a boy or girl. I will love he or she with all of my heart and soul. James squeeze my hand.

"Ok, open them." Nessa said and there were big balloons in front of us.

"Ok, there are five filled with colorful confetti but one will reveal your gender. Are you ready?" She says and I nod.

I pop one. Confetti. James popped one. Confetti. I popped another one. Confetti. James popped another one. Just confetti.

I popped one and when I see pink confetti, I'm shook. I'm having a girl, we're having a girl. I jump into James' arms and he holds me.

He placed me down. I went over to hug Nessa and she and I are talking about how excited we are until Axel's voice stop us.

"James, bro, I know your ass is not crying!" I turn and James is rubbing his eyes, his face red.

I walk to him and hug him. He looks down at me. He grabs my face and pull me into a loving kiss. I kiss him back. I wipe his tears and he smiles.

"We're having a girl." He whispers.

"Yes, we are." I say and he smiles

Flashback Ends

"Here's your breakfast, mi reina." He says walking back in the room. (Translation: my queen)

I asked for a bagel with cream cheese and Doritos. One of my weird cravings I have. I rub my hands together, anxious and excited to dig in my bagel.

I bit into it and my eyes literally rolled in the back of my head. This is definitely a win win for me. He chuckles and sit beside me.

"Try some." I say, holding the bagel to his mouth.

He chuckles and takes a bite out of it. I sometimes let him try them too. I don't know why. Just knowing that I'm not the only one eating weird things is a good feeling.

"That's actually pretty good." He says.

"I know right." I told him and he chuckles and kiss the side of my head.

"You're so cute and I'm so glad we're having our little girl." He says, looking at me adorably.

"What should her name be?" I ask her.

"We should wait when she's born. My mom named me when she first saw me." He told me and I nod.

"Only 5 more months and she'll be here." I say, rubbing my little bump.

"I'm so happy. I can't believe you're gonna become my wife in 3 days.

James and I are getting married. We changed the date because we couldn't wait. It was too much of a celebration. I already have my dress and we've already picked a villa. It's going to be magical.

~

It's me and James' wedding day today. I'm finally going to become Emery Marino. Just thinking about it is making me so happy.