Chapter Twenty-Five

Emery

"Hair up... or hair down?" I ask looking at myself in the bathroom mirror.

"Up? Down? Up? Down?" I kept asking myself. I'm feeling so nervous.

Adam is coming buy and he's taking me out for the day. But the complicated thing is, I don't know what to wear or what to do with my hair. I normally leave it up but I wanna look presentable.

"Ok, decided. Leave it down." I told myself.

I took my hair out of my ponytail and let it hang down. I brushed it a few times to get the tangles out before I stepped in the shower.

While in the shower, I sang some songs. I'm in such a good mood today. I can't wait to finally reunite with Adam and I'm happy that James is allowing me to go somewhere by myself. Of course a bodyguard will be there but it's still exciting.

I got out of the shower and got dressed in a dressy but not dressy outfit. I had on a teal sweater, blue jeans and white shoes.

 I had on a teal sweater, blue jeans and white shoes

~Emery's outfit~

I checked myself in the mirror and I smiled. I look amazing and I can't wait for James to see.

He was downstairs working on some papers for his mob thing. I don't know and I don't really ask. I skipped out of the room and walked downstairs.

Once I was downstairs, I skipped to where he was sitting at the table. I decided to sneak up on him. I placed both of my palms on his shoulders and leaned against his ear.

"Hi." I said and giggled.

He turned around and faced me and boy, did he look handsome. He had on black reading glasses and a white tank top with some black gym sweats. He smiled and pulls me on his lap.

"Someone looks beautiful." He says into my neck and I giggle as he places a few kisses.

He leans up from my neck and look up at me. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and caressed my cheek.

"You know the rules right?" He asked.

I nodded. "Mmhm." I replied.

"Tell me." He said and I giggled.

"Stay where the bodyguard can see me. Don't talk to strangers. Don't wander off. Keep phone and pepper spray with me at all times. Oh, and no talking to any other men." I recite the rules he gave me.

"Good girl." He said and I giggled. I feel special when he says that to me. It makes me feel thing inside to be honest.

"I love you, baby." He said.

"I love you too." I giggled. He smiles and crashes his lips to mine.

I kissed back immediately and our lips were moving against each other's roughly. I move and straddled his waist and placed my hands on the sides of his face.