Chapter Fifteen

Eleana ^

Emery

I immediately ran up to Elena and engulfed her into a hug. I felt a few tears slip out of my eyes. I couldn't believe it. My best friend, who I've been missing for months is now embracing me.

"I missed you so much, Em." She said into our embrace.

"I missed you, too." I said. I felt myself about the suffocate so I pulled away.

"You don't know how worried I was about you." She said. "You could've told me you went on a vacation with your bae here." She said. What?

"Yeah." I said. "My phone broke so I couldn't really call." I said. I'm a bad liar.

"Yeah, James here told me." She said. "Anyways, I have to tell you something." She sat down on the couch and motioned for me to sit beside her. I did.

"What is it?" I asked, curiously.

"I'm moving to Paris." She said. My jaw dropped. I was so happy for her.

"What?!" I said smiling. "When?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." She said. "I met this guy at school and we've been dating for a while and he wants me to move back to Paris with him and I said yes." She said brightly.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you, Lena." I said hugging her again. I'm sad that this will probably be the last time I see her.

"Don't worry." She said. "I'm not gonna change my number so you should text me once you get a new phone. Ok?" She said. I nodded.

I looked back at James and smiled. He kind of redeemed himself. He smiled back. I'm so happy he brought her here. Just yesterday, I thought he was going to isolate me from the world. I knew that James Marino somewhat had a heart.

For a couple of hours, me and Lena chatted for a while. I filled her up about James and new books I've been reading, and she did the same with her new boyfriend, Harry. It was then time for her to go.

I hugged her and she hugged me as if it was the last time she might will. Oh, I forgot. It is.

"I'll miss you." She said hugging me.

"I'll miss you too." I said. We stayed in our embrace for a while until she pulled away. I walked her outside and she got inside her little red car and drove off.

I looked back at James and ran up to him and tackled him into a hug wrapping my legs around his waist. I kissed his cheek and hugged him tighter.

"You liked my surprise?" He asked placing me down. He held my waist in his arms.

"Of course!" I said. "Thank you so much, James." I said. "I'm still not forgiving you 100% yet," I said.

"No problem, baby." He said. "I felt bad after lashing out on you yesterday so I met up with Elena and convinced her to come and see you. And I understand if you don't forgive me fully yet," he said.

"You should eat something." He suggested. I nodded my head and headed towards the kitchen to try to find something to eat.

Between deciding if I should cook or just fix a bowl of cereal, I decided to fix a bowl of cereal. I fixed my bowl and sat down at the table to eat. I finished and placed my bowl in the sink and headed back upstairs to brush my teeth again.

I put my hair up into 2 pigtail braids because I always wear my hair up in a ponytail. As soon as I was about to step out, James walked in. He smiled down at me and I smiled back and tried to get out the door.

"Where you going?" He asked seductively. "I walked in here for a reason." He leaned his head down and kissed my neck.

"If you think I'm going to have sex with you on this counter..." I pushed his chest away. "... you're wrong." I smiled and walked out. Just to tease him a little. I have to admit that he's pretty good, he's amazing. He made me feel this type of lust that I've never felt before.

I sat down on the bed while he stared at me dumbfounded. He wasn't used to this side of me. I didn't know I had this side of me either. He walked out of the bathroom and crawled in between my legs.

"So, that's what we're doing huh?" He asked kissing my neck once more.

"I guess so." I said chuckling. I moved my head back so he could have more room.

"Don't forget who runs this fucking relationship, baby." He said. I shivered at his tone and he chuckled at my response.

He pushed me back on the bed and hovered over me kissing my lips. I kissed back. The kiss was rough and passionate. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip and just to tease, I didn't let him in. He snuck his hands up to my butt and gave it a squeeze, causing me to gasp and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues were gliding against each other for dominance and of course, he won. He slid his hand down my pants and rubbed me through my underwear. I moaned slightly at his touch.

"The things I do to you, baby." He said. He kissed my neck and started sucking. I moaned. I felt him bite down, giving me a love bite.

"Hey." He said getting up. I looked at him. "I love you so much. Don't ever doubt that. No matter how many times I do and say some shit to you, I'll always love you. Ok?" I nodded my head and he kissed my lips.

"Promise me you'll try to control your temper," I said. I want him to know that I'm serious about what I told him earlier. I wanted him to say it so that I knew for sure he understood.

"I'll control my temper. I'll change, okay?" He said while kissing me. "Tell me you love me." He said sitting his head up.

"I love you." I said.

"Say it again." He said kissing my lips.

"I love you, James." I said again.

"I love you too, baby." He said and kissed my lips. He took off his top and mine and we made love through the night.

*****************
Y'all finally met Elena's character? What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

If you enjoyed this chapter, please comment and vote!

Thanks for reading! All love x