Chapter Twenty-One

James

"Emery, baby!" I called out.

"Yeah!" She replied from upstairs.

"Come down here for a minute." I told her.

I hear her open and close the door and her footsteps walking down the steps. Once she gets at the bottom, her mouth opens in awe. I smile.

"James_" she said but couldn't finish.

"I got you a phone and a laptop and some other girl stuff I thought you might needed." I said and she smiles.

"Why did you do all of this?" She asks, tears at the corner of her eyes.

I place down the bags and walk towards her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked down at her while she looked up at me.

"Because I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you." I replied. "Baby, I've been a terrible person. We both know that. I've hurt you in all the worst ways possible."

She holds her head down for a short second but looks back up at me.

"You never deserve the shit that I did to you ever since you've been here and-and it tears me up inside the more I think about it." I told her.

She looked at me in the eyes as if she was searching my soul.

"I want to get married and possibly have children with you one day. I'm willing to even give up everything for you. I'll kill for you. I'll die for you. Baby, I love you so much and I always want you to know that." I said.

"James, I love you too." She said. "And I know how much you're trying to change. I'm not one of those girls who'll make you give up everything for me. I'm not asking you to do that and I'll never want you to do that. I just want you to be different than how you used to be."

I nodded understandingly. All I want is for her to trust me.

"You're the first guy who I've ever been with and the first guy who've ever loved me. You put me through hell that I shouldn't even love you the way I do, but I do. And it isn't so weird for me anymore."

She smiled. I love her smile.

"I love you so much. I've never seen myself falling in love but I did and I'm so happy." I said and she smiled.

I leaned down and place my lips upon hers. I love mine against hers and she reciprocates. I take my arms from around her waist and rested them on her small rosy cheeks.

"Shall we take this upstairs?" I asked and she nods.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her upstairs.

I set her down on the bed and hover over her. I roughly connect our lips together. My dominating kisses had her moaning in my mouth and that set me off.

"Don't do that or else I might take you right now." I growled.

She forcefully moans again and I groan. I hurriedly get rid of both of our clothes.

"I love you." I say before I push myself inside her.

"I love you too." She says back and I push inside her, both of us moaning.

Emery

I was setting up my phone and my laptop while James was in the shower.

I knew my Apple ID stuff so when I logged in, everything was already there. My apps, my pictures, my contacts. I smiled.

I added Nessa and Adam's phone numbers in my contacts as well.

There really wasn't any in my contacts. Now, I have Adam, Nessa, Elena, James, Alex, Axel and Red. They're all I need.