Chapter 35

Lithium//Nirvana
Candle in the Wind//Elton John
Stan//Eminem
I Lied//Nicki Minaj
Bad Blood//Taylor Swift
Satellites//Kevin Gates
Headlines//Drake
All Me//Drake ft.2Chains, Big Sean
Only//Nicki Minaj ft.Drake, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne

jan.11

"Let's go!" I yelled at Taylor while I held Cadence and he held Luke.

"Slow down Kayla, you'll drop her!" Taylor yelled back at me while he locked the door of the apartment and followed me to the elevator.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it" I told him, and really I couldn't. I'd been held down for nine months, yeah I did fun things but couldn't do really fun things, if that makes since.

"Grace, Shawn, hurry up!" Taylor hollered at them down the hall as they lagged behind.

I checked to make sure we had everything. Everyone had their suitcases that we would strap down in the bed of the truck. Taylor had the keys and the car seats were already loaded. We had everyone with us and we were ready to go.

We rode the elevator down to the lobby quietly and I had to be content with the excitement I was feeling. It was so hard to keep it inside.

Taylor and Shawn quickly worked together to tie down the luggage. Grace and I strapped the twins into their seats and then Shawn climbed into the middle and put Grace in his lap.

Oh well, we didn't have much seating room.

"Taylor, it's 1:30 get a move on it" Grace commanded him as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"It's only takes ten minutes to get there Grace" I told her.

****

"The twins! I haven't seen them yet!" Gemma screamed after Niall opened the door and I smiled at her.

Nemma.

"Well now you have" I told her.

"Can I hold her?" She asked while looking at Cadence whom was in my arms.

"Of course."

I handed Cadence to Gemma and then Niall took Luke from Taylor.

"Here's their bag, it has everything you need in it. There's a note in there just in case you need some help. Call me if you have any questions or need to ask me anything or if anything goes wrong. My number's in there" I rambled and then Taylor put a hand on my shoulder.

"They'll be fine" he assured me with a smile.

"Anyways, we should be back later tomorrow night for Zayn's birthday party. Thank you so much" I told them both before hugging them and heading back to the truck.

"Now to Nash's house!" Grace yelled in excitement.

"You guys are lucky, I made a CD specifically for this trip" I said with a smirk as I entered my CD into the player.

The ride from Byron to Los Angeles was literally five hours and it was so tiring really. Our ride consisted of songs such as Lithium by Nirvana, Candle in the Wind by Elton John, Stan by Eminem, I Lied by Nicki Minaj, Bad Blood by Taylor Swift, some of the boys songs, and many others.

Grace and Shawn had fallen asleep with about two hours left in the ride.

Finally we made it to Nash and Melissa's apartment complex and I was happy to get to see everyone. I quickly got out of the truck along with Taylor and rushed to the back doors to wake Shawn and Grace up. I opened the back doors and shook the both of them. They gasped and then sat up and got out of the truck.