Chapter 29

Posed to be in Love//Kevin Gates

"Sorry, sorry. I couldn't help myself" I told them honestly.

"Holy shit" Lilli mumbled one more.

"I didn't mean to hit her" I said sheepishly. "I should've hit him" I said and bawled up my fist and punched Taylor square in the jaw. "Whoops."

"God Kayla" Lilli whispered harshly trying to get my attention.

"Stupid hand" I said with a nervous laugh and then shook it from pain.

"I'm so sorry about that, Olivia if you just take a wet washcloth and clean your nose up, then lay down holding it, the bleeding should stop" Lilli told her, trying to help her.

I really need to quit punching people.

"Shit" I mumbled looking down at my bleeding knuckles and shaking them from pain again.

"Hey Taylor, I know you're not happy right now but where's a bathroom?" Lilli asked politely and he glared at her. "Fine I'll go ask someone else while the one you love is bleeding."

"First door on the left upstairs" he mumbled out and she guided me upstairs.

Once we reached the bathroom she grabbed my wrist and stuck my hand under the water. "You need to quit punching people," She washed off my knuckles.

"I know, I know. It was just adrenaline and anger running through me. I don't know what came over me, I feel so bad" I spilled to her.

"Nah, he deserved it, you just shouldn't have punched her. I don't like violence, you know that" She told me with a small laugh as she pressed on my knuckles to stop the bleeding.

"I didn't mean to hit her. I really need to go apologize" I said while pulling my hand out from under the water. "To her."

"How? I'm sorry for punching you, I saw my ex boyfriend kissing your cheek, I do this often, punching that is?" She sarcastically said with a light laugh.

"Well when you put it that way" I said with a small laugh and then winced from pain when the air hit my hand.

"C'mon Kay, let's see what they say. Kay, hmm I like that, why haven't I ever used that?" She rambled and laughed at herself. We began to walk downstairs and she had her arm slung over my shoulder.

We walked down the stairs and I looked at the girl, Olivia, who had a towel on her nose soaking up the blood. Taylor was sitting on the ground.

I walked over to him and held out my hand, then pulled him up. "You need to hold some ice on that" I said and pointed at his jaw. "C'mon." I guided him into the kitchen and looked in the fridge.

I opened the freezer part and grabbed a bag of broccoli, then handed it to him. He held it on his face and we walked back out to Lilli and Olivia.

"See she's practically harmless other than those two punches, but she is pregnant so," Lilli told Olivia and I looked over to see Olivia smiling actually and I was happy that she wasn't too pissed at me.

I hope she doesn't press charges.

"I'm so sorry" I told Olivia while walking over to her. "So I just need to clear one thing up."

"What?" she asked innocently and I felt so bad for hitting the girl.

"Nobody's pressing charges right?" I asked nervously.

"Oh you know I'll have to check with my daddy's lawyers- I'm totally joking. You might want to watch yourself in the future though" Olivia joked and Lilli wrapped an arm around her shoulders.