Chapter 43

"T-t-t-turn da fuck up" Taylor shouted, sounding like a techno song, while moving his hands as if there was a turn table in front of him.

More like, what the fuck.

"Right" Grace yelled in agreement.

It was currently one in the morning and Shawn and I were still sitting on the same damn couch. Taylor and Grace were both pretty drunk. Hayes had about two drinks and decided he needed to go take a long, hot bath. Shawn had gotten his own glass of water and we had constantly been filling them and using the bathroom, there was nothing else to do besides watch Taylor and Grace drink and dance.

Shawn rolled his eyes at their drunken state and what Taylor had said.

"We need some music" Taylor suggested while stumbling over his feet. He thought he was dancing but really he was going no where.

"Yeah, play that Juicy J song" Grace told me and giggled while taking a sip of her drink.

"No, Juicy J is a savage" I told her knowing what song she was talking about.

"Squeeze on my nuts, lick on my butt" I heard Grace mumble and she erupted with laughter. I laughed a little too, but shook my head.

"Please!" She begged and fell to her knees, not sure if it was on purpose.

"It can't be that bad, just play it. There's literally no other way to make her stop" Shawn told me and I shrugged.

"Fine, but I think you're the main one that's going to be mortified by this song."

It was true, Shawn wasn't as bad as most of us. I mean, he never really had the drinking past. I think the only time he ever drank in his life was that beach party Lilli took us too. He was mature for his age I guess you could say, not that he was much younger than me. No telling how he'll be after living with us.

I went to YouTube since I had never bought the song and searched Slob on my Knob. I clicked on the video and soon the tune started to play.

Slob on my knob, like corn on the cob. Check in with me, and do your job. Lay on the bed, and give me head. Don't have to ask, don't have to beg. Juicy is my name. Sex is my game. Let's call the boys, let's run a train. Squeeze on my nuts, lick on my butt.

"What in hell is this?" Shawn asked and leaned back on the couch in laughter.

"It can't be that bad, just play it" I mocked him and he playfully punched my arm.

"Okay in my defense I've never heard it" he put his hands up.

"Grace singing 'squeeze on my nuts, lick on my butt' should've been a dead giveaway to tell me to play something else" I told him and the both of us laughed.

"Hey, where'd Hayes go again?" Shawn asked me.

"To take a bath" I replied.

"For almost two hours?"

I stood up of the couch and walked to where the bathroom was. "Hayes?" I called for him but didn't get an answer.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself while knocking on the door. Still no answer.

"Hayes Grier! Felecité and Lilli are here to see you!" I yelled and heard some water splashing and a loud noise like something hitting the ground. Soon the door opened and Hayes had a towel tied around his waist.

"Where?" was the first thing he asked me and I couldn't help but laugh.

"D-did you fall?" I finally got out and he nodded.