Chapter 3

I woke up to "awes" all around me.

I picked my head up off my pillow to see what was going on. Hannah, Cason, Cameron, Nash, Matt, and Carter were standing around the couch pointing at me and Taylor. Taylor's arm was still around me like it was when we fell asleep. I jumped out of bed real fast which woke Taylor up. He raised his head, rubbed his eyes, then stretched his arms.

"What's going on?" He asked groggily.

Everyone was silently then Cameron spoke up in a little kid voice. "You guys were cuddlwingggg."

I just stood over in the corner with my arms crossed bitting my lip.

"Naw guys it ain't like that. Shut up Cameron. You know I move around a lot when I sleep. My arm probably just fell on her." Taylor said.

"I thought you found yourself a new girl." Cameron said.

I kind of perked my face up watching their conversation. A soft grin fell on my face, just full of hope.

"No I don't even know her Cam. I don't like her anyways." He said.

I had heard enough. I went to the bedroom to find my clothes in a drawer.

"That was kinda rude Taylor." I heard Hannah scold him in the other room.

"No no no it's wasn't like-" he said but she cut him off.

"Okay." She said.

She came in the room where I was, asking me over and over if I was okay and I always said yes.

We sat down on the bed and for some reason I want to cry. Cason walked in and sat down with us. A tear trickled down my face and he wiped it with his large, pale thumb.

"Yeah I'm fine guys. I mean it's not like I expected to come down here and get a Magcon boyfriend. I'm too much of a loser to even have one like me. It was just coincidence they got shoved into our room. They would've never chose us on their own. Having Taylor lay beside me, I admit, was amazing. Just. A. Coincidence. No way that ever would've happened without the over flow. I'm too ugly and, like I said, too much of a loser to get Taylor Caniff as a boyfriend much less any other Magcon boy. I don't love them because they're famous. I love them because they make me happy. But they'll never know because I'm just me." I said.

By then I was crying multiple tears. But I wasn't crying loud. I didn't want anyone to hear me. Cason and Hannah left the room and I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I walked into the room where everyone was. I saw Taylor's eyes were swollen and red. It was like he'd been crying or something.

I don't know whether to walk over and ask what's wrong or just stare at him. I stared for a minute then decided to go check on him.

I sat down on the floor beside him and it was quiet for a minute. Everyone else went into the kitchen to prepare some concoction that will be my breakfast. I'm pretty sure my eyes look just like his but I hope he doesn't notice.

"Hey Taylor. What's wrong?" I asked.

"N-nothing." He stuttered.

"Are you sure? You look upset. Have you been crying?" I asked.

He took his head out of his hands and looked up at me. He sat up straighter with wide eyes and he was more alert.

"Have you?!" He asked.

"It doesn't matter. Are you okay Taylor?"

"Yeah yeah I'll be fine. Are you okay?" He asked me.