Chapter 18

"What's wrong with you?" I grumbled while rubbing my eyes and walking to the front door. My mood completely changed when I saw her sitting against the door, puffy eyed from crying. "What's wrong?"

She didn't say anything as she walked to me and buried her head in my shoulder as she cried. "Harry."

"Shit, what now?" I asked rubbing her back, trying to calm her down some.

"Taylor Swift and-" She choked out but then began to cry again.

"Oh I love that song, Tim McGraw I think it's called, not sure. Oh wait" I trailed off wishing I wouldn't have said that.

"Highway Don't Care but I hate it now. I hate everything to do with that slut!" She yelled and I jumped a little.

"No not sang with him it's actually a title or something but whatever, forget it now. What the hell does she have to do with anything?" I asked completely oblivious to everything that was happening.

"Harry and her and ugh." She sighed in frustration. "Harry and her they uh they did stuff I don't know what but I know he cheated on me."

"Are you sure?" I asked shocked at what I was hearing, especially since it was about Harry.

"There's pictures and everything, fans ship it and shit. I can show you" She told me shoving her phone at me, it was already on the pictures.

"That looks pretty real but did you ever think it was like management or something cuz sometimes that stuff is fucked up. Did you let him explain?" I asked her still looking at the picture on the screen.

"No, Lou knew! He knew something happened and didn't tell me, he said because he wasn't sure. Kayla I walked out I told him we're taking a break I fucking slapped him" She told me and wiped the tears away that were rolling down her cheeks.

"He looks like he deserved a slap but everyone deserves to explain themselves also" I said grabbing the keys to my truck off the key rack.

"What are you doing?" She asked confused.

"I'm going to talk to Harry. Either you call him over or I'm leaving now" I said walking towards the door.

"No! Kayla I swear to God if you walk out that door, I'm never going to speak to you again!" She yelled at me trying to stop me, but I'm not sure if it'll work this time.

"Look I'm gonna talk some fucking since into him and find out what's going on! I'd rather do it in person than over a phone conversation!" I yelled back, tears threatening at the decision I was about to make and whether she actually meant what she said.

"No! Don't I don't want anyone helping me fix my relationship problems that's stupid!" She yelled and I flinched. "You know what forget it, I'll see you later!"

"Lilli sit down. I'm not trying to help. I just wanna go talk to Harry. Forget it. Sit the fuck down and calm your shit. I know you're upset but would you please stop yelling at me. I hate when people yell at me like this and you're gonna wake Taylor up. Besides I have a better idea now" I said with an evil grin on my face.

"Kayla I'm sorry but I can't take this. I'm going to Niall's" She told me and officially walked out.

I'm such a fuck up. Honestly I thought I could help her but I guess not. I can't even breathe. I guess I lost my best friend. Whatever, don't ask me to move in if you don't want my help and you're just gonna walk out on me.

"Thanks a fucking lot! I'm just trying to be your friend but you won't let me!" I yelled through the door and sat down on the couch and cried.

What the hell even just happened? Why couldn't she realize I was gonna talk to Harry without her? She wouldn't even have to see him. Whatever, crying isn't gonna help me now.