Chapter 48

I sat in the corner of the room with a blanket over me. Sam was in the music room with Ashton and I just let them be, she needed this.

I got an idea and pulled out my phone. I saw it was two in the morning and I didn't know much about time zones but I hoped she'd be up. I hit Lilli's contact and then chose the face time option. It began to call and when it made the noise Calum came over.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Face timing my best friend" I replied and he squatted down while picking up a corner of the blanket. He sat down beside me and leaned over while we waited for Lilli's face to pop up.

"Kayla! It's been like two weeks where you been?" She laughed. "Who's your friend?"

"I'm Calum!" He yelled in a goofy voice and waved in he camera.

"Yeah, what he said."

"Hello Calum!" Lilli yelled in the same voice and laughed. "Where is everybody?"

I laughed, "Who's everybody?"

"Kayla! Hey we've met before, you're cool. What are you doing next weekend?" Teddy popped up on the screen, interrupting Lilli.

""Um, hey Teddy! Probably nothing considering I don't actually have a house to do anything at" I responded with a laugh.

Lilli whispered something to her but I couldn't hear. Teddy just smiled at me.

"Hey want to be my bridesmaid?" Teddy asked me hopefully and Lilli grabbed the phone.

"Why don't you have a home?" She asked.

"Of course I wanna be a freaking bridesmaid!" I coughed, "I mean yeah sure sounds cool."

"Thank you! Literally was this close to having a cross dresser. Lilli you two can carry on," Teddy popped up in the camera and Lilli stood up.

She walked around and into a different room, probably to get away from whoever was there.

"Calum why doesn't she have a house?" She tried asking him.

"Yes let's ask the random guy you don't even know" I laughed. "No I'm kidding. Anyways, you know how Taylor is" I trailed off, beginning the story.

"Making you move to Panama City putting a whole country between us, only to not let you live in your home. Yes I know," She rolled her eyes while taking a drink of beer.

"Put that down" I gave her a stern look, not caring about the Taylor thing.

"I deserve this, been an eventful day. Tell me about your woes," She demanded but added a smile.

"No one deserves that that's not even a good excuse. But I'm not going to start anything, I just care" I pursed my lips. "It started out with Shawn taking a shower. Well I went in the bathroom and he said something about needing shampoo, he was just asking randomly he didn't know who it was. But I got it for him and when I went to hand it to him through the curtain I slipped and we both fell and basically I was on top of a naked Shawn."

Her jaw dropped and she frowned, "So he kicks you out, the mother of his children. What the actual fuck?"

"Exactly what I said. It was a whole mess. Sam even went to her room and like played loud music and put a pillow over her head to drown out the noise. Grace was so pissed with me and it just looked horrible on mine and Shawn's part there was really no way to make it look good except tell the truth which of course no one believes that" I explained and rolled my eyes.

one chanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara