Chapter 32

Afire Love//Ed Sheeran

"No not right there it blocks that photo!" I yelled at Niall as he hung up some streamers and decorations.

"Sorry I'm not a professional party decorator, where do you want it?" Niall asked sarcastically and Lilli rolled her eyes as she took the streamer from him and moved it over a bit.

"How's that?" She asked me.

"Move that side up, it's a little crooked" I instructed.

She did as told and it wasn't crooked anymore. It looked nice and she grabbed the cake from the couch and sat it on the table. "Next time you do it since you're the expert," She mumbled to me and laughed.

"Well excuse me for wanting it to look nice" I scoffed. "Okay now when are we cutting this baby?"

"When Cam and Kaley get back from the a-" She started but the door slammed open showing them. Lilli ran into both of their arms and we all laughed.

"Oh my God!" I yelled running and joining the group hug.

"We've missed you so much!" Lilli gushed in their chests.

"Let me see the ring" I told Kaley, the words slipping out of my mouth.

"Oh my god," Lilli covered her mouth a we stared at the beautiful diamond ring.

"It's beautiful" I said in awe.

"Yeah, yeah where's yours!" Kaley screamed and Lilli laughed as she handed her the piece of paper. Her and Cameron looked over it then laughed as she handed it back to Lilli.

"Yeah it was very expensive," She sarcastically said with a laugh.

"So cake now?" I asked.

"Please!" Niall yelled from the kitchen and we all laughed as we walked in there. Joey, Cason, Gemma, Rae, Mom, Dad, Anne, Robin, Brandon, Karlee, William, Clay, Louis, Melissa, Nash, Hayes, Shawn, Grace, Zayn, Liam, and Harry stood waiting on us.

I grabbed a knife and handed it to Lilli so she could cut the cake. I also got out paper plates and ice cream.

Harry walked over beside Lilli as Anne held William, Harry placed his hand on top of her's, grasping the knife. "Who wants my face?" Harry asked as he pressed their hands down and Grace smiled really big and Lilli pointed at her.

"I call a corner piece!" I shouted.

"I call William!" Lilli yelled and we all laughed as Will turned his head towards her.

"He's so smart" I commented.

Lilli giggled at something Harry said and then began passing out plates with pieces of cake on them. I got my corner piece as requested and then began to dig in.

"This is good cake" I complimented as I finished my piece.

"Yeah it is," Lilli agreed and smiled as she ate the rest of her's.

"I've got the drinks!" Niall yelled and I heard a pop signalling champagne.

We all mingled with a glass in our hand or well excluding Lilli and I and everyone was getting tipsy. Some even more so and it was getting very funny.

"Harry, remember that time you almost killed a man" Taylor slurred out with a laugh and I stared at him.

"What?" I asked completely shocked.

He's probably joking.

"Y-yeah, all in boo-good nature," Harry drunkenly said and Lilli rolled her eyes obviously not believing him.