Chapter 34

"So you two will get food" Cara started, pointing at Melissa and Carter. "Niall, Louis, and William will get decorations, and we will get the venue," Cara ordered like an official party planner and everyone went off.

"Sounds like this is gonna be a good party" I said while smiling at Cara. The nurses had already came in and took the babies for tests, and we were just waiting for us to be released.

"Oh yeah, all of my parties are good," Cara replied with a hair flip.

"So where is the party going to be at?" I asked.

"We're shooting for a private party at the cafeteria but sometimes things don't work out," Cara explained as she typed away on her phone.

"Were you this tired after William?" I asked Lilli while rubbing my eyes.

I'm very tired, I mean I just gave birth to twins.

"Yeah, I slept for a while," She answered with a laugh.

"That sounds like a good idea" I told her with a yawn.

"We'll leave you," Cara grabbed Lilli's arm and dragged her outside.

They disappeared into the hall leaving Nash, Grace, Shawn, Hayes, Taylor and I.

"Happy birthday" I told Nash with a weak smile and he smiled back.

"Thanks" he told me.

"So how does it feel to be seventeen?" I asked.

"Not much different I guess, how does it feel to be a mom?" He answered and then asked.

"Great" I told him with a smile. "It's freezing in here" I said, snuggling over to one side of the bed and curling up in the blankets.

"I'll come warm you up" Taylor said walking over to the bed and I knew what he was gonna do.

"No Taylor this is my bed!" I yelled while laughing.

"But I'm tired too" he whined and I giggled.

"Fine" I gave in and he climbed into the bed beside me.

He snuggled up behind me and faced my back, putting his arm around me. He nuzzled his face into my neck and warmth radiated throughout my body.

"I'm so proud of you" Taylor whispered in my ear and I smiled even thought he couldn't see me.

"I love you" I told him and my eyes started to flutter closed.

"I love you more" he said but I didn't have enough energy to argue with him, but if I did I would've won.

I shut my eyes and Taylor pulled me closer to him. Soon enough I slipped off into a deep sleep.

****

"Party! Party! We have a party!" I heard someone yell and I opened my eyes to see Cara and Lilli standing there. They had placed party hats on all of our heads.

"What?" I asked groggily while rubbing my eyes. "Oh my God you got the cafeteria?" I yelled happily.

"What else! I am Cara Delevingne you know?" Cara replied in a duh voice.

"C'mon everyone's waiting!" Lilli yelled and pulled Hayes and Shawn to their feet while Cara got Nash and Grace. Taylor helped me and we walked out of the room.

"That didn't take as long as I thought it would" I said as we reached the cafeteria.
Well I don't actually know how long I was asleep.

"It took about four hours but okay!" Cara yelled happily as she and Lilli ran through the doors. Everyone jumped out from behind the tables yelling surprise and we all smiled at them.