Chapter 15

We all stared at Lilli and I was terrified. My best friend laying in a hospital doesn't exactly make me the happiest person in the world.

Shit, Gilinsky.

I can't break this promise.

"Mrs. Styles, how are you?" The doctor asked Lilli and I forced out a small smile.

"I've been better" she told him and he just nodded.

I feel terrible. What if something is seriously wrong? What about the baby?

"Well the baby is fine" this doctor is a fucking mind reader. "It's common to have vaginal bleeding early in pregnancy, it was a good call to come to the hospital though just to be sure" he finished and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you" Lilli finally said.

"It was no problem. Is Mr. Styles with us today? Just wanted to make sure he knew everything was alright, when your sister called him he sounded worried" the doctor explained and Lilli looked hurt and then I gave her a look.

"No, no sir he isn't but thank you for your concern" she told him politely.

"Oh it's no problem, take good care of your baby, don't want it getting hurt. You can leave whenever you're ready, I know that hurt" he informed her and then left.

"I hate to leave right now but we have a plane to catch guys. I'll check up on you later Lilli" I said and then Taylor and I walked to his car. "Before we leave we have to go to the hospital. I promised" I said climbing inside.

"Okay we have time for a short trip to the hospital"

****

"How ya doing Jack?" I asked patting his shoulder.

"I should be able to leave the hospital soon but unfortunately I can't go to Magcon Oregon. I hate letting the fans down"

"Don't worry, they'll still love you" I assured him with a smile.

@kaylajones13: everyone keep praying for @jackgillinsky. he hates letting you guys down but he still loves all of you and we love him. #prayforjackg💕

****

"Goodnight Oregon!" Nash yelled into the microphone and we all stood on the stage as the fans left.

"Babe, can we talk?" Taylor asked me.

"Sure"

"No I mean in our room" he told me and I furrowed my eyebrows but eventually I followed him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him seriously when we got in the room.

"I love you" he said out of the blue.

"I lo-"

"No I mean it seriously. I love you, so much that it hurts. I'd be lost without you. You're the most important thing in my life and I never want to leave you. Kayla, I would even have a family with you. I mean it. I want to start a family with you and give you the loving family that you had but was destroyed. I need to keep you in my life because without you I'd go insane" he said and tears formed in my eyes.

"God do I love you" I said and then crashed my lips into his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist and the whole world just faded. Everything going on in my life didn't matter, there was nothing but me and him. Kissing Taylor was like being free. I didn't care about anything but that moment, and in that moment I knew I wanted him to stay with me also.

"Hey Taylor, can we go to sleep now? I have to get up early for my umm... lady checkup" I told him and we both laughed and then crawled into bed.

*****