Chapter 42

"Alright, alcohol's in the trunk, babies are with mom and dad already in there. I'll get the duffel bag and we can go up to the room" Hannah T. told us as she grabbed the bag out of the trunk.

We all walked into the entrance of the Margaritaville hotel and made our way to the elevator.

"Wait!" I heard a familiar voice yell while coming towards us and we all stopped and turned around. "Don't forget your room key" Meme told us while holding the key out and handing it to Hannah.

"Thanks" Hannah T. responded and Meme hugged Grace, Hannah, and I.

We all got inside the elevator and rode it up to our floor. Hannah T. unlocked the door and we sat the bag of alcohol on the table.

"Let's get this party started" Keith said causing all of us to laugh.

"Hannah!" Aunt Tami yelled while knocking on the door.

"Everybody hide it, she'll kill us if she finds out" Hannah T. whispered and we all panicked to put the bottles back in the bag and put the bag on the floor.

"Yeah mom?" Grace asked while opening the door.

"We're having cake in our room for Piper, you guys need to come" she responded and we all nodded while following her out.

Soon we got to their room and when she opened the door a spongebob themed party was revealed. There were life sized spongebob balloons and a sponge bob cake.

"I call this balloon" I yelled like a child while grabbing the hand of one of the spongebob's and dancing with it. "I got me a new boyfriend" I told Taylor and kept laughing while he rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"Time to sing happy birthday" Piper chanted while sitting in a chair in front of the cake.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Pip-" we were cut off when she stuck her face in the side of the cake closest to us.

"Piper!" Uncle Rich yelled and we all just laughed.

"We'll open presents and then-" Aunt Tami was cut off by my phone ringing.

I looked at the screen and saw that it was Louis. "Keep doing whatever. I'm sorry, I have to take this" I said while walking out into the hall and accepting the call.

"What's up?" I immediately asked, knowing we don't normally call each other unless we need something or it's an emergency.

"Oh, Kayla, I did something bad," He sighed.

"Oh gosh" I mumbled. "Continue."

"I uh, I mean it's not like I had sex with anyone again I just." Again. "Well Lilli came over and I may or may not have texted Harry on her phone when she fell asleep," Louis spilled and took in a deep breath.

"What did you text him?" I asked while rubbing my temples and leaning against the wall of the hotel hall.

"That she or well I did it as her, I said and I quote, I won't be coming home tonight. In my defence Cara told me to and he replied asking where she was. I then well here's the bad thing..." He trailed off.

"Spit it out Lou" I said calmly even though I was freaking out inside.

"I said, I'm at Louis, I need some space and time to think. Which she does, she told me so but told me not to tell anyone. I don't know what to do or to say or if Harry's going to come and march in. He would knowing him," He stopped himself rambling and my eyes widened.

"What, why does she need space? Is she okay?" I started getting a little louder and knew I had to quiet down so the rest could party.

"She's great, fine, amazing. Here's the thing, we sort of kissed, which is why she told me she needed space from him. However he wasn't supposed to know I don't think, and he's slowly losing interest in her. It's breaking my heart," He admitted.