>42<

(Not a Drericka one shot, but still HT related of course, so bare with me ;D)

A wrinkly-lil' man was seated in a table, that was ironically right for his height. He was alone there, with his hand supporting his head with his elbow on the table. His food - a red velvet cake plus wine - was untouched. A scowl was plastered on his face. He observed as the crowd were enjoying themselves. The monsters and humans dancing. His gaze went to the newly wed couple - his arch enemy is married to his great grand daughter that he had trained. But nothing else matters now. He can't do nothing. At least she was happy.

A sigh had escaped from him, before he could roll out, a voice had stop him.

"Where are you going?" it asked, "The party ain't over yet, you already made it far, so why now are gonna leave?"

Abraham turned around and saw Vlad, a champagne in his lanky old hands.

"I'd be honest," Abraham said through gritted teeth, "I am not enjoying this, i just came to fulfill my promise to my precious Ericka, and now it's done, and i'm leaving."

The ancient vampire watched as the cyborg slowly rolled, being almost tripped on by a yeti. Vlad glanced at Abraham's table and saw that the food was untouched.

"You know, i understand how you feel," Vlad had spoken out, which had caught Abraham off guard, "How about talk this out by the bar?"

Abraham turned to him and thought about it. His head tilted, as he thought. Nothing could hurt if he'd talk about it. Nothing's wrong having a company. So he nodded as they went pass through the crowd, some monsters still throwing Abraham the dirty looks. But he didn't mind, he got used to it. Plus, he deserved it.

Vlad sat at the high stool and ordered a shot of vodka for the two of them. As Abraham got at the bar, he grimaced and glared at the stool, he couldn't sit there. So he just elongated the neck of his robot body along with his arms.

"This is awkward..." he muttered under his breath.

"Here, take a shot to soothe the big brain of yours," Vlad was half joking at the last part, he handed Abraham the glass, but he declined.

"No i can't drink that," he said, "It's not good for my body."

Vlad stared down at Abraham's robotic body, which he mentally scoffed and cheered, "More for me!"

Vlad had already finished his first shot, coughing because it stings. He looked at Abraham and saw that he was just looking around, observing monsters.

"So why are you not enjoying here?" the vampire had spoked, "I mean, it's not that bad you know? It's real fun here."

"No... it's just that, i had grew up, hating them, hunting them and all." he watched as Dracula twirled Ericka around, "And then i passed that hate to my great grand daughter... i didn't even bother to listen when she said she wanted to just be free... what mess i am. I even almost killed her! But... after what happened to atlantis, we talked and she made me promise that i would support their love and also the other monsters..."

"Yeah... sure you are a mess," Vlad said that had caught Abraham's attention, "I mean, you caged her in that damn cruise all her life with just teaching her with the horrible lies about us! You should be ashamed of yourself..."

"Well i am!" he defended a little too loud, catching the eyes of some monsters, "... i really am..."

"Good." Vlad drank the last shot of vodka, "And that is why... as a punishment, you should have some fun here and join them!"

"Wait— What?!"

"Oh you heard me, you can't run away from that anymore." and again, he was just half joking.

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Welp- i wasn't making Abraham good here... not really, no.

Stay safe everyone!

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎