>18<

"Dad! I'm just going to buy something!" Mavis shouted from the other side of the lobby.

"Alright Mavis!" Drac shouted back, but he was too busy to ask what Mavis is gonna buy.

----------

Mavis just got back, she was dragging a box with her. Ericka saw her and asked, "What's that?"

She opened the box and said, "You'll see." Then she brought out a paintball gun.

"Um... what's that for?" Ericka asked. Then Mavis gave her a white paintball gun with gold linings that matches her style.

"Well, it's summer so... i was planning for us to have a activity we would all enjoy... and... i even requested us paintball guns that would match our styles."

"Cool!" Ericka said while looking at paintball gun.

The others noticed them and asked them, then Mavis explained to them. She handed each one of them their paintball guns.

Drac's gun is black with fushia linings, Ericka's gun is white with white linings, Mavis' gun is black with pink linings, Johnny's gun was cyan with dark green linings which was same with Dennis', Vlad's gun is black with red linings, Frank's gun is green with brown linings, Wayne's gun is Blue with black linings, Winnie's gun is pink with violet linings, Griffin is brown with black linings and Murray is baige with black linings. The others didn't want to join. (No one knows why. Hehehe)

"But guys, i'm still waiting for our uniforms. They said they would just deliver it."

"I can't wait to play!" Dennis squealed.

"Don't worry, we'll be playing tomorrow right after our uniforms would arrive."

Dennis and Winnie yipped together in excitement. While the others are talking about it.

"So Mavey, what's the uniform's design?" Drac asked.

"Oh um... i requested it to match our styles." Mavis said.

"Sweet." Drac muttered while doing a small fist bump.

----------

Everyone was in the lobby, waiting for the package to arrive. Then the doorbell rang, ding!

"Oh, it must be the uniforms" Mavis said as she stood up to go on the door. She opened it and saw vampire was standing at there holding a box. He gave it to Mavis and she signed the paper, she thanked him and left. She closed the door and went to the rest of the gang.

"Guys! It's the uniforms!" She said as she placed the box on the coffee table.

She opened it and brought out uniforms that matches their gun's color, it was like a soldiers uniform style, except the color. It also comes with goggles, gloves (the one with the knuckle-like... thing), knee and elbow caps, and a black vest. They went to their rooms to change. They met up in the lobby.

"So... is everyone here?" Mavis asked and they nodded. She handed them the paintball guns that comes with a belly bag, inside it was three smokebombs, a walkie-talkie and twenty extra bullets.

They decided to split teams. Drac, Ericka, Mavis, Johnny, Dennis, and Winnie on the Red team and Vlad, Frank, Wayne, Griffin, and Murray on the Blue team. Mavis said that if you get hit, your out.

They all went to the forest with their flags. For each team, you have to choose who will be the flag keeper. In the Red team, Drac is the flag keeper. And for the Blue team, their flag keeper is Vlad.

The Red team went deep into the forest, their priority is to protect the flag. Which means they had to protect the flag keeper, Drac. They made a plan in which Drac and Ericka will be sticking together. Johnny and Mavis will try to wipe the other team one by one on the land, and Dennis and Winnie was on the trees, they were assigned to hid in the trees to also wipe the other team one by one.