>40<

Stretching his limbs, he could already fantasize himself sleeping in their bed. The hotel has been busy, and of course being the manager he has been occupied the whole night. He wandered his gaze around the lobby, he was in the reception desk. His brow cocked when he realized he haven't seen Ericka since they had breakfast. He didn't have the opportunity to eat dinner with them because of an emergency. He felt his stomach churn when he also realized he haven't eaten yet too. But before that, he decided to go to their room to see if Ericka is there. Maybe they could have a midnight snack and watch a movie as they are snuggled together. Yeah, that would be perfect.

He opened their door and his head tilted when he saw her. She was wrapped in a blanket, and a light bleed through the fabric. He wasn't quiet and that made him more confused because Ericka didn't seem to notice him. He tapped, which he think, her shoulder when he got by their bed. She flinched and slowly peeked her head off the blanket. Drac gagged when he saw her. Her hair was messy and she looked like she just woke up, but she didn't. And a earphone was on her ears which she had soon taken off.

"What are you doing, honey bat?" he asked as he kissed her forehead.

"Oh um..." she rubbed her eyes, "I was just watching this group called BTS."

"What's that?" he sat at the foot of their bed, facing her.

"It's a K-pop group, kinda like performers." she explained as she showed him the video of the group performing on phone, but then a giggle escaped her lips, "And they are just so handsome! I think i'm in love with them!"

"Excuse me, what?" Drac could feel his chest get warm, but not the usual he feels. Is he jealous?

"I just love them so much! Especially Taehyung!"

And then there it triggered him.

----------

Mavis had a rough day too. Being the daughter of the manager she is a lot of help. But now that her shift was finished, she could finally sleep. As she was walking towards the elevator, she looked on her right to see that the light from outside was getting through their windows. It was already morning. When she looked back again on her path, she almost bumped on someone.

"O-Oh i'm so sorry-" she looked up at the person she almost collided with, "Ericka?"

"Sorry, sorry Mavis..." Ericka was about to leave when Mavis asked,

"Where are you going?"

"Heading outside," Ericka said as she turned to Mavis, "I can't stand your father right now."

"Why? What did you guys fought about?"

"Remember the K-pop group you showed me? BTS?"

Mavis nodded as she watched the frustrated Ericka.

"Well your father is jealous of it!" she said, leaving Mavis agape, "He almost threw the phone he bought for me!"

"Wait, wait, wait," Mavis shook her hands, processing what Ericka had just said, "What?!"

"Exactly!" Ericka agreed, "What!"

"Oh my goodness," Mavis muttered, "This is... this is unbelievable."

"Exactly." she said again, "And that is why..." she breathe, "I have to go and clear my mind off of this."

Ericka then soon left Mavis standing alone there. But before Mavis could leave her spot, she heard a familiar voice echo through the air.

"Mavis!"

The vampire then turned around, only to see her father. She crossed her arms and scowled at her father.

"Mavy! Have you seen Ericka— Wait, why are you looking at me like that?"

She just briefly shook her head and left her father there.

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Welp, hi! I almost forgot about this book LOL. But yeah... anyways, WOW we are already at chapter 40! And it's already close to 50! Well... i hope i could reach that number... well, bye!

Stay safe everyone!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ